Confessions

Cloud Nine

The day was soon to be over. They all decided to meet up and ride the ferris wheel.

" Hey Gel, let's go on together!" Hanbin smiled as he took her hand and got on the ride. 

" Donghyuk and Jun, let's ride together!" Jade grinned and the two followed.

" Hyung, come with us!" Junhoe waved to the Yunhyeong to come along and get on the ride with them.

Soon each pod was followed by a couple. Skye and Bobby. Natalia and Chanwoo. Jinhwan and Ella.

Angel. 

" The view looks beautiful," Angel said in awe as she looked out of the pod. 

" Not as beautiful as you," Hanbin chuckled at the girl. She turned to him and laughed. 

" I'm gonna miss this," She said as she looked down, trying her best not to cry. Hanbin hugged her and patted her back.

" I have something to tell you. I just want to let you know that I love you. And not only as a best friend, but as someone who I'd picture the rest of my life with. Ever since we were ten years old. Since the day, you moved in next door. There's never a day that you have ever left my mind. I never want you to get hurt. So when I found out Jimin was cheating on you, I wanted to fight him for hurting the person I'd ever loved. You're my everything, Gel. And I know you probably don't feel the same way, but I just wanted to tell you before I would one day regret not telling you," Hanbin smiled as tears started to form in his eyes. 

" Hanbin, I love you too. I knew you loved me ever since that day when I got injured from basketball and you carried me across the school to see the nurse. I knew we were perfect for each other when we matched at homecoming. I was just in denial because I was scared I would get in the middle of your dream," Angel smiled and cried as she hugged him back. 

" You would never be an obstacle of my dream. Because you're part of it," Hanbin chuckled, withdrawing from the hug and wiping her tears away. 

" So what do we do now?" Angel sniffled while catching her breath and looking at him. 

" Kim Minhee, would you be my girlfriend?" Hanbin asked, his arms still around her. 

" I would be honored," Angel laughed softly as he kissed her forehead. He looked at her lips before looking back to her eyes. 

" May I?" He asked politely before the girl in front of him, nodded. He leaned in and kissed her and she kissed back.

Natalia.

 " This day has been amazing," She leaned on her boyfriend's shoulder. " I'm gonna miss seeing you everyday. Sitting next to you, you always being my partner." She felt the tears beginning to form.

 " Hey, everything will be okay. We'll get through this together," Chanwoo looked down at her before cupping her face with his hands, making him look at her. 

 " The thing is, I'm scared. What if we become too busy for each other?" The girl, afraid of her tears falling, closed her eyes as she talked. 

 " Then we will make time for each other. Nat, I don't want to lose you," Chanwoo hugged her tightly and also started to feel his eyes become moist. 

" I love you, Jung Chanwoo," Nat sighed as she held onto him tightly.

" I love you too, Lee Areum," He pecked the side of her head, as they both chose to not let go from their hug,

Skye.

" Dreams are scary, don't you think?" Skye took Bobby's hand and held it firmly and then looked up at him.

" Yeah, they're big, yet we always think about them," Bobby nodded as he held back tightly. 

" Jiwon-ah," Skye said sternly. It's now or never. She thought as continued to look at him.

" Hmm? What is it, babe?" Bobby noticed the tone in her voice. She wasn't usually like this, so he was scared.

" I got accepted into a fashion school in Milan. They saw some of designs that I had submitted and want me to go there on a full scholarship," She looked down as her voice started to become weary. 

" That's amazing! I'm so proud of you!" He gave his eye-smile before hugging her. She sat there, not returning the hug. " Hey, what's wrong?"

" Bobby... Let's break up," She as tried her best to stand her guard.

" What do you mean? Do you not love me anymore?" Bobby asked as made her face him.

"Jiwon-" She said under her breath as bit her lip. " I will always love you. And you know you're my first love. But I need to let you go, for both of our dreams." 

" I understand. If you want that, I will respect your decision. Can we just please, stay like this for now, Choi Nari?"Bobby said as he wrapped his arms around her waist, burying his face in the crook of her neck. They were crying, becuase they didn't want to let go.

Jade.

" Wow, you can see everything up here, Everything seems so close, yet you realize that it's so far," Jade smiled sadly. She thought about the future and how far they would be from one another. 

" It's okay, Jae. We will always be there," Junhoe said as he rested his hand on her shoulder. 

"Uh, Jade. Can I tell you something? Privately?" Donghyuk asked.

" Dude, this is a small space. How the hell are you gonna talk to her privately?" Yunhyeong said before Donghyuk lightly glared at him.

" Fine then. Since Junhoe alreadly knows that I'm going to say. Jade, you're my best friend. You never fail to make me believe in myself. I believe that I may have a chance at your heart. I'm asking if you're willing to give me the opportunity to take you on a date?" Donghyuk said boldly as he looked at her. Yunhyeong widened his eyes as he realized the situation. Junhoe looked at his sister, waiting for her response. 

" Donghyuk. I don't know what to say. Can I think about it first?" She said as she gave him a small smile. Hey, I know that smile. She's turning him down. Yunhyeong sat up as he saw what was happening. 

" I will wait then," He smiled and hugged her. She still didn't know how to react, but she ended up hugging him back. Junhoe smiled at the both of them before looking at the oldest. Yunhyeong looked back at him and nodded. 

Jinhwan.

" It was really nice to meet you and your friends," Ella smiled softly, as she looked at the lights. 

" Sadly, I'm leaving in a couple of weeks," Jinhwan nodded as he suddenly remembered his departure. 

" Well, we could keep in touch," She smiled at him. 

" I'd like that," He smiled back as they both sat in silence, enjoying each other's company.