Questions and Their Answers

Cloud Nine

It had been days since the said reunion. Skye went back with Jackson to Milan, to finish up all of their work there. Natalia went back to her school. It was friday night and the guys were sleeping over at the girls' apartment. 

" Why did we choose this movie again?" Jooheon said, hiding behind his pillow. 

" Because you were the one who wanted to watch it and I don't even know why," Angel turned her head away from the tv and into Wonho's chest. 

" I wanted you to watch it, not me!" Jooheon whined as something popped up. 

" Well, this movie makes me hungry, who wants food?" Shownu got up from the couch, heading towards the kitchen. 

" I'll go with you!" Angel stood up quickly and followed Shownu. Shownu went to the refridgerator and opened it. 

" So did you see Donghyuk yet?" Shownu asked as he pulled up pasta from the fridge. Angel sat down at the counter. 

" Yeah, he visited yesterday. Jade was here with Changkyun and Jooheon, so he hung out with them until Hoseok and I came," Angel nodded, watching the older guy walk over to the microwave and heat up his food. 

" Now that you brought up Hoseok, so when are you going to answer him about his offer?" Shownu stood near the microwave as he waited. 

" Oppa-," Angel sighed before Shownu cut her off. 

" Angel, you guys are always together. You go out together and go home together, just from and to different places. It won't make much of a difference," Shownu took his food and grabbed two forks from the drawer. 

" I'm just worried about my brother, just what he'd think," Angel said, Shownu handing the other fork. 

" Well, he thinks Hoseok is a good guy, right?" Shownu took some pasta with his fork and ate it. 

" He loves him. They have a lot in common," Angel also took a bite from the piece she took. 

" Then he'll understand. You're close to your brother, there is no doubt he'll be okay," Shownu said. They continued to eat till they were finished. They moved their dishes to the sink and walked back to the living room.

" What took you guys so long? It alreadly finished!" Minhyuk said as the ending credits began to show up on the tv screen. Shownu and Angel chuckled as they sat back down at their seats. Wonho slid his arms around her waist again and she smiled back. 

" Now that it's over, what do you want to do now?" Kihyun asked, turning off the tv.

" I want to ask something," Hyungwon said.

" Go for it, Prince Hyunwon," Angel said as she smiled at her comment.

" Why did that Hanbin guy call you 'Minhee', like we know that's your real name, but you've never let us call you that," Hyungwon asked. 

" Hoseok and Hyunwoo Oppa call me that, probably because you don't pay attention," Angel stuck out her tongue at him before he made a face at her.

" Okay, I want to ask something too. So what was with Bobby and Skye? They kept looking at each other and nodding," Jooheon asked as well.

" They dated. For a long time. Like 'middle school' long time," Jade answered which everyone nod in understanding. 

" So that's why it's awkward between them," Minhyuk commented. " Hey, Jade. Did Donghyuk like you?" 

" Well, he was my best friend-," Jade explained.

" More like Knight in shining armor. My brother wanted to protect you always," Angel smiled as she remembered her memories of her brother. 

" Well, we should invite him over. He seemed cool when we met him," Hyungwon suggested.

" You do realize that Donghyuk is exactly like his sister, so you would be dealing with two Angels," Wonho pointed out.

" On second thought, let's switch Donghyuk instead of Angel," He grinned before getting hit by a pillow thrown by Angel. 

" Jelly, I wanted to ask you, and I hope this is not awkward for you or Hoseok hyung. But how was your relationship with Hanbin? Like Jinhwan kept saying that you guys were so close, what happened?" Jooheon asked curiously, which everyone turned to her for her response. 

" We were best friends and we grew up together. He was my first love. And he had a dream, which was to make music. So with that dream, there are things you need to give up," Angel said softly, spacing out as she continued to talk. Wonho held her hand tightly which made her look at him. " I miss my best friend, but it's all in the past now. I'm happy for him." Jade smiled at Angel. Jade was happy that she met Wonho because he showed Angel love again. 

" Okay, enough with questions! Let's eat!" Changkyun grinned as he stood up. Everyone started heading towards the kitchen, while Wonho and Angel decided to stay for a while and talk. 

" So I've been thinking. And I say yes to your offer," Angel smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. 

" Really? Kim Minhee wants to live with me?" Wonho smiled back as he placed his hands around her waist. 

" We always go everywhere together and we've been together for almost 3 years, so why not?" She chuckled as she ran her fingers through his hair. 

" That means I get to be the first person you see when you wake up and you'll be the last person I see when I go to sleep. I'm very excited," Wonho grinned before kissing her. Jade and Minhyuk came running in, but stopped when she saw them.

" Aw!" The two said as Angel blushed in embarassment and Wonho chuckled and smiled.

" Yes, lovey?" Angel asked the younger girl. 

" Skye just called and said that she got a job in Seoul! She was wondering if she could stay here for a while?" Jade asked.

" Of course she can stay. We have an extra room and I won't be here as much, so it won't feel crowded," She answered. 

" Wait, why are you not going to be here as much?" Minhyuk asked.

" We're going to be living together," Wonho looked at his girlfriend and smiled. 

" LIVING TOGETHER?" Jade and Minhyuk said in unison. Since they were the loudest in the group, everyone from the kitchen could hear. The rest of the boys rushed to the living room. 

" You guys are living together?" Kihyun asked as Angel nodded. All of the cheered as they heard the news. 

" We have to call and tell Donghyuk," Angel said to Wonho, pulling him towards her room. 

" See? They're already getting used to each other already," Jooheon smiled.