Natalia

Cloud Nine

Natalia Lee was the perfectionist of the group.

She had good grades, was in most of the clubs and was enrolled in a dance academy.

But perfectionists have insecurites as well. And for Natalia, it was her appearance.

" Hey, Gel. Do you want some of my food? Since you've been doing your homework, I don't think you're gonna get lunch," Natalia offered to the girl in front of her. Angel looked up from her book and smiled.

" Nah, I'm good. I'm almost done anyways," Angel said as she finished her homework and closed her book. 

" Why don't you just do your homework at home? It is called 'homework' after all," Skye asked as she was eating her lunch while looking at her phone.

" Did you forget how lazy I am? My number one rule is that if there is time to do homework at school, you might as well do it," Angel chuckled softly as she stood up.

" Let's go?"Jade said as her and Angel started walking to get lunch. As the two girls walked away, Skye noticed Natalia wasn't eating some of her food.

" Nat, you okay? You're not eating," Skye looked at the girl next to her, barely looking at her food.

" I've been trying to lose weight. My family has been saying I look like I've gained a lot," Natalia sighed as the others walked back to the table.

" Why are you listening to them? You know that you're in shape and as long as you're healthy, I don't see what the problem is," Skye knew this was a huge problem, but it was never this big.

" I know, but I feel fat and I just don't like how it's been making me uncomfortable," Natalia pushed away her food, showing no interest.

" What's happening? Is Nat alright?" Jade asked as her and Angel gave Natalia a worried expression.

" Nat's trying to lose weight again," Skye said as she looked at the others with a 'Help Me' look. Jade and Angel looked 

" Aw Nat. You're perfect the way you are. When are you going to realize that?" Angel said.

" Guys. I swear, I'm okay. I need to go to my locker, so I'll see you later." Natalia packed her lunch and stood up, then left. As she was walking with her head down, she bumped into someone. " I'm so sorry," She apologized then looked up. She bumped into someone who seemed unfamiliar with the school.

" You don't have to apologize, it was my fault," The boy smiled widely. He's cute. Nat, snap out of it. Natalia thought.

" You seem lost, are you new here?" Natalia asked the boy.

" Yeah, I'm looking for my class. I have math next." He looked at his schedule while scratching his head.

" Hmm. Let me see." She looked at his schedule and look back at him. " We have all the same classes, so I can walk with you if you want." 

" I'd like that." The mystery boy smiled as they started walking together. " I'm Chanwoo, by the way."

" I'm Natalia." She smiled softly at him as they were walking. " So why did you transfer here?" 

" My family decided to move here because they heard this was a good school." Chanwoo nodded. 

" How about you?" He asked her before realizing what he said. " Aw, man. why did I ask that?" 

Natalia chuckled at him and nodded. " I understand what you mean. I moved here because my family wanted a better life. They wanted me to go to a good school as as i grew older. I guess, I moved here because of my future."

" I feel that you're ambitious. I think that's cute." Chanwoo said truthfully as Natalia blushed a bit. They arrived to class and sat down. " Hmm, are our classmates nice people?"

" Yes, they are and there's even cute girls. If that's what you're also asking." Natalia chuckled.

" Cute girls? I don't look at peoples' appearances. I think if they're personality is great, then thats all that matters." Chanwoo nodded as he was confident with his words. They walked into class, being greeted by Jinhwan and Donghyuk.

" Hey Nat!" Jinhwan smiled at the younger girl and ruffled her hair slightly. " Who's this?"

" My name is Chanwoo. I'm new here," He shook both  of their hands before sitting down.

" I'm Donghyuk and he's Jinhwan hyung. You're gonna like it here." Donghyuk grinned as he high-fived Jinhwan. Chanwoo looked at Natalia, giving him a thumbs up. The bell rang and class began.