The Beginning

Cloud Nine

It was a normal day at Seoul High.

Everyone was getting ready for the homecoming dance and the group was as loud as ever in their usual hang out.

" What the hell, Yunhyeong? Why did you have to join the homecoing committee!" Jade growled as she was chasing Yunhyeong, her arch nemesis.

" Sorry, I just couldn't help it. I felt like I shouldn't lose everything to you," He chuckled and smirked as she continued to chase him.

" Hey Hyung, stop teasing my sister! We all know she's short, but c'mon," Junhoe laughed as his twin sister was having trouble getting revenge on Yunghyeong because of her height.

" I swear, Kim Junhoe. I may be smaller, but don't ever forget that I was born seven minutes before you. So you better watch your back," Jade glared at her brother which made him uncomfortable.

"Okay, okay. Hyung, please try to get along with my sister for homecoming," Junhoe said to Yunhyeong, who groaned in response.

" Fine. I'll try to be nice," Yunhyeong whined while Jade grinned.

" Thank you," She nodded as smiled to herself. Superiority rules. She thought as she sat down at the table. The others finally arrived and noticed how quiet the enviroment was.

" Did you guys start your daily argument early? Without us?" Jinhwan laughed as he sat next to Jade and ruffled her hair lightly.

" Well, It was about the dance. Are you all going?" Jade smiled at them with hope that they would all attend.

" Well, knowing how Skye is. Of course, we're going," Bobby laughed as Skye ran up to him.

" Babe, what color do you suggest? Baby blue or baby pink? Oh my gosh, how about maroon?" Skye asked him as the others chuckled at the couple, who was more focused on the outfits they were going to wear. 

" How about the boys? Are you guys asking anyone to the dance?" Jade continued to ask.

" That's the plan. I mean, that is if you would want to go with me," Donghyuk winked at Jade, but was soon hit on the head by Junhoe. " Bro, I was just kidding. I won't be her date, but I'll make sure that I, at least, have a dance with her," Donghyuk grinned at his best friend and smiled sweetly to Jade.

" I promise I will dance with you," Jade chuckled at her brother, who was still glaring at his best friend.

" By the way, where are the others?" Junhoe softened his gaze and asked the oldest.

" Chanwoo and Natalia are working in the library for their project. And I think Hanbin and Angel are coming from literature class," Jinhwan said while eating his lunch with Yunhyeong. Jade nodded as she saw Hanbin and Angel walking towards them.

" Hey guys," Angel smiled as she hugged Jade and patted Donghyuk's shoulder.

" Hi Lovey! We're just talking about the dance. Are you going with Jimin?" Jade asked as Angel sat down at the table.

" I guess. You know I don't really like dances," Angel shrugged as she grabbed her book out of her bag. Jade pouted at the older girl. " Aw, don't be like that. I'll try my best to go," Angel assured Jade to make her feel better.

" Hanbin oppa, are you gonna go?" Jade asked with high hopes.

He nodded at her and smiled," If you're planning it, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

" I really hope you all go! It's gonna be Paris-themed," Jade grinned as Yunhyeong rolled his eyes.

" Hmm. I wonder who came up with that stupid idea," Yunhyeong said to the girl glaring at him.

" Yah, Song Yunhyeong. You are so dead!" Jade yelled as she started chasing him again. Their argument continued while the others watched in amusement.

Angel chuckled while looking focused on her book. But her attention soon went to the person who tapped on her shoulder.

" Um, Angel sunbae? I was wondering if I could talk to you," Jinhyeong, a fellow classmate, asked. Angel got up from her seat, which Hanbin saw and moved his attention to his best friend.

" Yeah, sure. What is it? " Angel asked politely to the boy.

" Um, the planning committee wants to ask if you would like to run for homecoming queen." He asked while looking at his schedules.

" Why me? How about Jade, Natalia or Skye?" She wondering, thinking that there were more girls qualified.

" Jade recommended you, Natalia will be counting the ballots and Skye said that if Bobby doesn't win, she wouldn't want to queen. So they all recommended you." Jinhyeong smiled with high hopes. These kids. I swear, I'll get them after this. She thought.

" How about I think about it first?" Angel asked as she was getting deeper into her thoughts.

" Alright, I'll give you till Thursday. You will be going against Seolhyun, Haekyung and Yunjin. I need to go, bye sunbae!" Jinhyeong waved as he walked away and Angel walked back to the table.

Hanbin asked, " So what happened?"

" Lovey. Why did you have to sign me up for homecoming queen?" Angel complained as her statement surprised everyone else at the table.

" Sorry! I couldn't think of anyone else. It can't be that bad,right?" Jade smiled as Angel sighed and received a text.

" It's Jimin. I gotta go. See you guys after school! " She packed her stuff and waved to her friends before heading over to Jimin's table. The others looked at her, walking away while Hanbin looked down.

" I swear, she likes him a lot. More than he likes her," Junhoe rolled his eyes as Jimin hugged Angel before they sat down at the table.

" It just doesn't make sense. Before he starting dating Gel, he was a huge playboy. He would flirt with every girl that comes his way. Even someone else's girlfriend." Yunhyeong shook his head while surprising everyone at the table with his knowledge about Jimin. " Don't you guys remember? I was part of the '95 flower boys before meeting you guys. They left me for BTS anyways," The boy shrugged while Chanwoo and Natalia arrived at the table.

" Hey guys, what's happening?" Natalia smiled as she sat down.

" Well, homecoming and that-" Donghyuk pointed to his sister with her boyfriend and Natalia nodded. She looked over to Hanbin, who was quiet.

" Hey, Oppa. Are you alright?" Natalia asked worriedly. Hanbin looked up from his thoughts.

Hanbin nodded," Yeah, why wouldn't I be? Um, guys, I gotta go. I see you guys later." He stood up and waved to his friends before he walked away.

" That boy, when will he ever tell her that he loves her?" Jinhwan shook his head. 

" Nat, are you going to the dance?" Jade asked.

" I have no one to go with," Natalia sighed and Jade rolled her eyes. 

" You don't need a date to go. And don't worry, he will come soon. I'm going by myself and I'm perfectly fine!" Jade smiled to her friend with assurance.

" Nat, if you want, I can take you. I promised that I would be there for you, remember?" Junhoe held Natalia's hand.

" Yeah, I know. But you were my date last year. You and Donghyuk should go find dates of your own." She smiled as her best friend nodded.

" Alright. But if you don't have anyone, just tell me." Junhoe smiled back. For Junhoe, he always took care of Natalia. He loves her, but as a sister.

" Chanwoo, are you going? And are you going with someone?" Yunhyeong asked.

" I don't know. Maybe? I really want to go with someone, but I'm not sure if she'll say yes," Chanwoo looked down as everyone else gasped in surprise.

" Yo, you didn't tell us you liked a girl!" Jinhwan laughed as he patted Chanwoo's back.

" Who is she? I'll find her and make sure she goes with you!" Jade also laughs which makes him blush a little.

" She's in most of my classes. And also, I already have a way to ask her. She's gonna love it," Chanwoo grinned as Natalia looked more confused.

" Wait, we have all our classes together. I've never seen you around other girls." Natalia wondered.

" That's because I always get nervous around her. She just makes me smile a lot. Don't worry, I'll ask her tomorrow and then you guys will know who she is." Chanwoo continued to smile to his friends.

RINNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!

" We'll see you guys later!" They all said to each other before heading to their next class.