Angel

Cloud Nine

For Angel Kim, her family and friends were her life support.

She was someone who was friends with everyone, but when she needed someone to turn to, she had the other girls to lean on.

She wasn't that girly like Skye.

She wasn't as brilliant as Natalia.

She wasn't even as outgoing as Jade.

She was just herself and it seems that that only matter to one person.

In Gym Class

" Alright Class! We will be playing capture the flag. Hanbin and Mino will be team captains. Hanbin, pick first," The gym teacher said as he went off to grade some work.

" I choose.. Angel!" Hanbin grinned as he high-fived her.

" What? You always pick Angel," Mino fake pouted and then chuckled. " Deep down, Angel wants to be on my team, right?" Mino said as he wrapped his arm around Angel jokingly.

" It's okay, Oppa. Maybe next time?" She laughed softly as she went by Hanbin's side. " We are so gonna win," They grinned at each other.

The teams were already setted and they started the game. Ending with Hanbin's team winning. Three times in a row.

" Yah, how come every time Angel plays with us, Hanbin does so good. But when she not with us, he so much," Jinhwan laughed as he teased his best friend.

" You don't know? Angel noona is his inspiration!" Junhoe laughed with Jihwan before both of them got hit by Hanbin. Hanbin walked with Angel to bring back the equipment  to the storage room.

" So, Gel. You up for the usual?" Hanbin asked as he helped her carry the heavy equipment.

" Okay, I don't think Donghyuk and I are busy. So it's perfectly fine," She smiled and nodded to her best friend. " Well, I'm gonna go. See you at my house?" She comfirmed before closing up the storage room.

" See you there," Hanbin said as they parted ways to the locker rooms.

At the Kim Household

Donghyuk, Hanbin and Angel were playing basketball in the backyard when Donghyuk got a text on his phone.

" Noona, I'm gonna meet up with Junhoe. He set us up on double dates, so he wants me to go," Donghyuk rolled his eyes before passing the ball to his sister.

" Okay, fine. You can leave. As long as you be home by ten. Understand?" Angel warned Donghyuk as she gave him a glare.

" Yes, 'Mom'," Donghyuk laughed before he pecked his sister on the head and hugged Hanbin before he left.

" That kid will be the death of me." She shook her head, laughing as she was dribbling the ball.

" At least, he's gettng out there. How about you, Miss ' every boy likes you'?"Hanbin chuckled as he stole the ball from her before making a shot.

" No, they don't," Angel said as watched him make another shot.

" Yeah, they do and it's pretty damn obvious," He said as he passed  her the ball, so she could make a shot.

" Well, I don't care. I'm dating someone. They should all know that by now," Angel sat down on the grass, then lied down.

" Jimin? He's great and all, but I don't think he's your type," Hanbin sat next to her while holding the ball. Why can't you see that I'm your type, pabo. He sighed silently.

" I liked him for a while now and when I confessed to him, I guess he liked me too." Angel shrugged. 

" See? That's the thing. You confessed first. It's supposed to be the guy to like you first, he should be the one to even start confessing." Hanbin spun the ball in his arms as he was trying to explain to her what was supposed to happen.

" You know how I'm always straight forward. I can't help it, Bin. And also, why does it always have to be the guy?" She looked down, playing with the grass.

" I just have a quick question. If Jimin is not your type, then what is your type? During our many years of being best friends, I've not once heard about what kind of guy you like. It's making me curious," He looked back at her with curiousity and wonder. 

" I like someone who will be there for me no matter what. Someone who always makes my day," Angel smiled to herself right as Hanbin rolled the ball to her.

" Now that you answered my question, lets play a game," He chuckled as he helped her up.

" Oh, you're on. Ready to get beat, Kim Hanbin?" She smirked at him before starting the game.

I hope you know soon that I'm the guy for you. He smiled as caught up with her.