Homecoming Fever

Cloud Nine

It had been a week since Angel started  running for homecoming queen. Everyone was helping her with posters and trying to get votes. Even if she didn't want to.

" Why do people have to do so much for homecoming? Like can I just tell people to vote for me?" Angel said while sitting at her computer desk. Everyone was at Angel and Donghyuk's house. A usual day for the group. The four girls would be in Angel's room, while the boys were downstairs, playing games.

" It isn't that easy. Hey, can I borrow this?" Skye said while looking through Angel's closet and holding up a top. 

" Yeah, sure. But seriously guys, why did I agree to this again?" Angel sighed.

 " Because you would be an amazing homecoming queen. I just don't want Seolhyun to win. She acts like she's all that, but she isn't. She's not even pretty," Jade rolled her eyes, reading her magazine.

" And wouldn't it be nice if Jimin was king also?" Natalia smiled while lying on Angel's bed, watching tv.

 " You do have a point," Angel nodded.

" What colors are you guys wearing?" Skye asked, still in Angel's closet.

 " I'm wearing Purple!" Jade smiled.

" I'm wearing Pink. As usual," Natalia chuckled.

 " Jimin and I decided to wear blue. How about you, Skye?" Angel asked while still focusing on her computer.

" Bobby and I are wearing gold. " Skye grinned.

 " Wow, did you get dates yet?" Angel asked the two youngest.

" I'm independent," Jade said with sass and laughed.

 " I wish," Natalia sighed.

" He'll come, Nat. Don't worry, it could happen anytime," Skye smiled as the others did as well.

 " Hey Nat, could you get me water? Love you!" Angel asked while her eyes were still glued onto her computer.

" Okay, I guess, since I'm not really do anything," Natalia pouted while getting up and going downstairs. As she was walking down, she noticed it was quiet. Where were the boys? She thought. Once she walked to the kitchen, there was a sign that told her to go outside. Okay, what's going on? She walked over to the backyard to see the guys holding up signs. HOMECOMING? As she finished reading the signs, she saw Chanwoo holding flowers. She couldn't believe what was happening. 

 " Nat, will you go to homecoming with me?" Chanwoo smiled at her. She nodded and hugged him. Everyone cheered and the girls finally came downstairs, clapping and smiling.

" I told you that it could happen anytime," Skye laughed.
 
Two weeks later, the day of the dance.
Everyone was getting ready for the big day. Jade, Yunhyeong, Jinhwan, Natalia and Chanwoo were already at the dance just as Hanbin, Bobby and Skye arrived.

 " Do you guys need help? The others will be late, because Junhoe and Donghyuk have to pick up their dates," Hanbin asked Jade and Jinhwan. 

" Yeah, where's Lovey unnie?" Jade wondered as she was fixing the food table.

 " She's waiting for Jimin," Hanbin said.

" But I just saw Jimin with Seolhyun. They were matching and they walked in together," Jinhwan said which surprised Hanbin and Jade.

 " Are you serious?" Hanbin walked off and tried to find Jimin. When he finally found him, what he heard made him angry. 

" Babe, why aren't you mine already? Just leave her," Seolhyun smiled as she wrapped her arms around Jimin's neck.

 " Soon, baby. I've been wanting to leave her since the beginning, but I'll feel bad. I'm only dating her for you, right? I only love you," He put his hands on her waist and kissed her lips. What they didn't know was that Hanbin was ready to beat his . His best friend and the girl he loves is there waiting for someone who doesn't even have feelings for her. He left and decided to pick up Angel.

He arrived at her house and knocked on the door.

 " Hey, Bin. What are you doing here? Jimin's gonna pick me up," Angel said while opening the door. She looks stunning. He thought.

" Don't bother waiting, you're gonna be late," He told her as he took her by the hand and walked her to his car.
" Okay, I guess. Wait, Hanbin. How did you know that I was wearing this color as well? " Angel looked at her outfits and realized that they were matching.
" I guess we're perfect for each other," He smiled as he opened the door for her and closed it before going to the drivers side and driving off.
They arrived finally at the dance and walked in together, leaving everyone is awe.
They walked over to their friends and greeted one another.
" Guys, I'll be right back. I have to socialize," Angel lightly rolled her eyes and smiled before leaving her friends.
" Wow, you guys made a grand entrance," Bobby chuckled while patting the slightly blushing Hanbin's back.
" Guys, Jimin has been playing Angel. This whole time. For Seolhyun," Hanbin said while clenching his fist. Everyone was shocked except for Yunhyeong.
" What do we do? Gel's gonna be heartbroken," Natalia said while looking down.
" Where is he? I'll kill him." Donghyuk got up but was sat back down by Junhoe. " Hanbin Hyung, we have to do something." 
" I know Donghyuk, I know," Hanbin sighed while looking at Angel, who was smiling at the people she was talking to.
" We will soon announce homecoming king and queen in 10 minutes!" Jinhyeong said through the microphone.
" Guys, we gonna go," Jade stood up as Yunhyeong, Natalia and Chanwoo followed.
Angel walked back at the table and sat down. " Have any of you seen Jimin? " She asked as the others shook their head. She sighed.
" Guys! Let's go dance!" Skye smiled while pulling everyone to the dance floor.
 
With Jade and Natalia.
" A lot of these votes say Jimin. And some people even wrote Hanbin oppa's name too," Jade said while counting the votes. 
" They both have the same amount of votes," Natalia said.
" Guys, Gel won by a long shot," Yunhyeong said while Chanwoo kept looking at the votes.
" We have our queen, but not our king," Chanwoo said while putting the votes back into the box.
" I feel like we should do right thing. You know what I'm thinking?" Jade grinned at the others as they were confused.
 
" Hello everyone. We now have counted your votes for King and Queen," Jinhyeong said into the microphone which everyone stop dancing and look at the stage." By majority of the votes, your homecoming queen is... Angel Kim!" Angel widened her eyes and looked at Hanbin. "Go up there," He smiled while clapping. She went up to the stage and Jinhyeong placed the crown on her head.
" Now your homecoming king. By becoming a write-in vote, your homecoming king is.. Kim Hanbin!" Jinhyeong said into the mic which made everyone cheer. Hanbin looked just as surprised as Angel and walked up onto the stage, being crowned by Jinhyeong.
" Seoul High, they are your homecoming king and queen. Now for the homecoming royalty dance," Jinhyeong said before leaving the stage and a slow song came on. Angel looked at Hanbin and Hanbin reached out his hand for her. Angel placed her hand on his shoulder and held his hand as he put his hand at her waist.
" Wow, this has been one crazy night," Hanbin chuckled while looking at Angel.
" Yeah. I'm glad that I have you," She smiled at him.
" Gel, Jimin is cheating on you. He's just using you. I know that you liked him a lot and i hate to see you hurt-" Hanbin looked at her hard, before being stopped by her.
" I know. I've known it for a while now," Angel nodded as they continued dancing.
" Then why did you stay with him?" Hanbin asked.
" At first, I was in denial. But after I saw it myself, I realized that someone else love me. I just don't know who it is yet," Angel smiled to herself while resting her head on his shoulder.
" Don't worry, Gel. He's there. Somewhere, " Hanbin said as he smiled.
 
Jade looked at her friends who were dancing with their partners and smiled to herself. She was in her own world until someone tapped on her shoulder. 
" I promised you a dance, didn't I?" Donghyuk smiled as he held her hand which made her smile.
" I swear, you are always there when I need you," Jade chuckled as they started dancing.
" I'm your best friend. How could I not?" Donghyuk said as he looked her.
" Thank you. For being by my side," She said while looking back at him.
From far away, someone was watching them. He was filled with regret and fear. 
" Yoyo, if you wanted to dance with her, why did you ask?" Junhoe asked while startling him.
" What? I don't want to dance with your sister." Yunhyeong said in denial. 
" Dude, we all know. Stop acting like you don't like her," Junhoe rolled his eyes.
" Okay, fine. But I don't think she'll even like me. She hates me," Yunhyeong sighed. 
" Well, you never know until you try," Junhoe said before parting his shoulder and leaving to dance with his date.
Soon after, everyone was enjoying the rest of the night.