Big News

Cloud Nine

After homecoming, everyone was back to normal. A few months past and most of the group was getting ready for graduation.

" Can we just skip a grade and graduate with you guys?" Jade pouted as Jinhwan chuckled and pinched her cheek. 

" If only you could. Then we all could stay together," Skye smiled. Angel and Hanbin walked over to the table.

" Guys, I have amazing news that I need to tell all of you at once," Hanbin smiled widely as he set down his stuff.

" What is it?" Junhoe asked in curiosity.

" Remember when I composed a song and asked all of the guys to sing it? I sent it to YG Entertainment and he wants us to become trainees!" Hanbin said in excitement as everyone was freaking out. 

" That's amazing! I'm so proud of you guys!" Natalia squealed in delight.

" The thing is, we would have to train for 3 years. Which means we're leaving after graduation," Hanbin said while looking down.

" Are you serious?" Everyone said at the same time and Hanbin nodded.

" I'm sorry guys," Hanbin said before the bell rang. Everyone went to the class and finished the day.

At Skye house.

The couple were seated on the couch, in each others' arms. They were together for so long, but why did it feel different?

" So what happens to us now?" Skye said blankly, not showing emotion.

" I honestly, don't know," Bobby sighed as he held her close. 

" What if we break up?" She bluntly asked. Them breaking up was never in her mind, but she knew it would happen.

" Don't ever think that. No matter what happens, I'll always love you," Bobby kissed her forehead to tell her that she was always safe with him.

" I don't want you to leave," Skye said with tears in her eyes. Bobby wiped her tears away and sighed. 

" I don't want to leave you too," Bobby said while hugging her.

At Angel's house.

Hanbin, Angel and Donghyuk were sitting down as there were no words to be spoken. The house was always filled with laughter, but it was different now. 

" It can't be that bad right? I mean, three years will be quick," Angel sighed as she rested her head on her brother's lap.

" You think so?" Hanbin said, staring at the ceiling. She nodded and tried to keep a smile in her face. Graduation is in 4 weeks. We should make the most of it. She thought.

" Noona, I don't want to leave you," Donghyuk said before starting to cry and cover his face.

" Hyuk, stop crying or else you're make me cry," Angel said as she sat up. Hanbin also started to cry as she hugged both of them. "  You're not supposed to be like this. I want you to be the strong guys that you are. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

At Jade's house.

" Can't you believe that it's gonna be the first time we're gonna be separate since birth?" Junhoe said as Jade nodded sadly.

" And how we wanted to get away from each other as much as we could?" She chuckled as she recalled the memories of arguing with her twin. She cried because she knew that her brother was not gonna be there for her for a while. Junhoe tried his best to be strong, but he felt the same way. He knew that he could not depend on his sister anymore and that his source of strength would have to be far away from him. 

" Jun, make me proud." They hugged each other tightly.

" I promise."
 
At Natalia's house.
 
" What happens when you guys get so famous and you forget about us?" Natalia laid in the grass of her backyard.

  " We would never forget you. You're our home," Jinhwan said as he picked on grass.

" I would never forgive myself, if we were to forget you guys, " Yunhyeong said as he closed his eyes and laid down.

 " Me too. How would I forget you? I don't think there would be any way possible," Chanwoo smiled at Natalia as he looked at the sky.