Reunited ( Everyone )

Cloud Nine

Ikon was done with their set and the event was over. As they were walking off the stage, Bobby patted Hanbin's back.

" Dude, they're all here, I can't believe it," Bobby said as he gave his mic to one of the staff.

" She's still so beautiful," Hanbin smiled and said quietly. 

" You saw Angel?" Bobby asked as they were walking back to their dressing room. The others caught up to them. 

" I heard Skye is here, I missed her so much," Jinhwan said as he grabbed a towel to wipe of his sweat. 

" Donghyuk, that guy. That's her boyfriend, right?" Hanbin asked the younger guy and recieved a nod in return.

" He's really nice. They've been together for almost 2 years now," Junhoe nodded. This was the first time that they'd ever talked about Wonho because Hanbin wanted to focus on music. If he continued to think about Angel, he would lock himself in the room and cry. Hanbin smiled. 

" He's a really lucky guy," Hanbin said, while sitting down in the dressing room. 

" Manager Hyung, said we can hang out and go around the festival for a bit," Yunhyeong had already got ready to go.

" Let's go, hyung!" Chanwoo said as he smiled widely. 

" I wanna see them again," Donghyuk agreed, standing by the door. 

" Okay, we can go," Hanbin reluctanly said, scared of what might happen. 

With the girls, there was explanations needed. 

" Jelly, where did you go?" Jooheon asked as she returned to the table. 

" It was him, wasn't it?" Wonho asked as he wrapped his arms around her. She nodded and looked at the other girls. 

" Nat, did you know?" Skye asked and was answered back with a head shake.

" Chanwoo just asked if I was gonna be in town. I told him we were going to the festival," Natalia answered.

"Lovey, are you okay?" Jade asked the older girl as they all looked at her.

" Yeah. I'll be right back, I just need something to drink," Angel kissed Wonho's cheek and stood up again.

" I'll go with you," Natalia said, linking arms with the girl before walking away from the table.

" So what just happened?" Hyungwon asked the two other girls.

" Hanbin, or his stage name 'B.I', is Angel's ex-best friend and first love," Skye answered. 

" Ikon left us after graduation to train. All of us were sad when they left, but not as sad as Angel," Jade said which made everyone nod their heads with understanding.

" He was her other half," Wonho said, everyone turned their head towards his direction.

" Mhmm, that's why when he ended everything, she felt alone," Skye continued on. 

" Hyung, are you okay?"Changkyun asked the older one.

" Yeah, I'm fine. I'm worried about Angel, how she's feeling," Wonho answered truthfully.

" How about her ex?" Shownu said.

" I wouldn't be worried about him. We love each other. We may have different bonds with her, but I'm the one who is in her heart now," Wonho smiled as he assured everyone that he was okay. The two girls returned to the table.

" Gel, how are you feeling?" Skye asked, patting her back. Angel sat down next to Wonho, grabbing his hand and holding it tightly. 

" I'm feeling good. Just surprised, that's all," She smiled softly while looking at her hand and Wonho's hand interwined.

" So you don't have feelings for Hanbin, right?" Minhyuk asked, which made Natalia glare at him.

" Why would I? I'm happy that he's happy," Angel nodded which made everyone smile in relief. They all continued talking, until someone covered Jade's eyes with their hands.

" Guess who?" The boy chuckled as Jade looked up and hugged her brother. 

"Junhoe!" Jade grinned as they continued to hug. 

The girls looked up and smiled at the sibilings. 

" Noona!" Donghyuk looked at his sister and opened his arms wide. 

" Donghyukie!" Angel got up and ran to hug her brother. 

Chanwoo and Natalia walked up to each other and hugged, before kissing each other's lips.

Jinhwan and Yunhyeong went up to Skye as they both gave her a hug. " I missed you guys," Skye said, pulling them into another hug.

Bobby went up to Angel. " We missed you so much, Gel," He said as he patted her head before hugging. 

Jade looked over at Hanbin. " Oppa, it's been a while."

He looked back at her and nodded, giving her a hug. 

Donghyuk hugged Jade tightly and spun her around. 

Natalia compared her height to Jinhwan, before the older boy sighed and patted her head. " You're still our maknae, no matter how tall you are."

Bobby looked at Skye, giving each other a nod and soft smile. 

Jade and Yunhyeong gave each other a hug.

Angel hugged everyone, except for that person. He was staring at her, fumbling his fingers. Wondering if he should go up to her first. Instead she went up to him.

" Annyeong, Kim Hanbin," Angel said softly, making it seem as if it was only for him to hear. My name has always sounded like music whenever she said it, He thought. 

" Annyeong, Kim Minhee," He smiled before pulling her into a tight hug. She widened her eyes, before she hugged back. She felt his pain over the three years in their hug. She missed him. She missed her best friend. Everyone watched them. The ones who knew their past, smiled in understanding. While the ones who didn't, watched them in confusion. 

" Jinan! I want you to meet my boyfriend!" Skye smiled as she brought him over to Jackson. 

" Amore, this is Jinhwan. My best friend since high school," She grinned as she introduced them both. Bobby looked over at them. She's happy. He smiled to himself. 

"You better not tell embarassing stories, or I'll kill you," Jade threatened Donghyuk and Junhoe. Donghyuk laughed as Junhoe nodded in aggreement. " This is Minhyuk, Hyungwon, Jooheon, Kihyun Oppa, Shownu Oppa and Changkyun."

" Call us Oppa," The boys shouted as the others chuckled. 

" That title is earned," Jade rolled her eyes. 

" Still the same Jade," Donghyuk ruffled her hair. 

" I like how you guys spend 3 years with her and are already complaining, yet I have spend my whole life with her and I can't even say one word," Junhoe sighed which made all the other guys laugh. 

" Goo Junhoe," She glared at her twin brother. 

" Well, I gotta go," Junhoe waved before he started running away from his sister. 

Natalia was with Chanwoo and Yunhyeong and saw Junhoe. 

" Has my sister gotten faster?" Junhoe said, catching his breath. 

" No, you just underestimate her," Natalia chuckled.

" Chanwoo, Nat keeps nagging me!" Junhoe whined as Chanwoo shrugged.

" Can't really do anything about that," Chanwoo said.

" Nat should nag you for the past 3 years," Yunhyeong laughed. Junhoe rolled his eyes at them.

Angel walked with Hanbin back to the table, where she introduced Wonho.

" Hanbin, this is Hoseok Oppa. Hoseok Oppa, this is Hanbin," Angel said as she went over to Wonho to hold his hand. 

" Nice to meet you," Hanbin pulled his hand out to shake his hand. Wonho returned that shake and nodded.

" Nice to meet you too," Wonho looked at Angel and smiled at Hanbin. 

Bobby walked behind Angel and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Yo yo, what's up Wonho Hyung?" Bobby grinned as he gave Wonho a handshake. 

" Bobby! Nice to see you again, man," Wonho greeted him. Everyone continued to talk to each other until Ikon's manager told them it was time to go. They all bid their goodbyes, until Donghyuk said something that shocked everyone.

" Noona, our dorm is in the same building as your apartment!" Donghyuk smiled before he followed the others.