Jade

Cloud Nine

Moving to different places is not easy. Especially going to a new school.

For Jade Kim, she moved from Japan to Seoul. Which meant learning a new culture, despite being Korean herself.

At a young age, she moved to Japan from Korea for her father's work.

But since his job was finished, they decided to move back.

At first, she hated it. Starting over was hard, but Jade and her brother had no choice but to expect what was coming their way.

Jade first meeting with the girls was in gym class. She stood there, not know what to do, before someone went up to her.

"Hi, I'm Natalia!" The cheerful girl smiled as she waved to Jade.

"I'm Jade. I just moved here from Japan," Jade nodded as she started feeling comfortable with Natalia. She's really nice. Jade thought.

"Why don't I introduce you to my friends? They're really nice people," Natalia assured Jade while walking with her towards where the group was. "Hey guys! This is Jade, she just moved here from Japan," Skye and Angel looked up from their game of badminton. They moved closer to the girls while setting down their rackets.

"Japan? I bet there are cute boys there!" Skye chuckled as she smiled to Jade. "I'm Skye."

" I'm Angel. Nice to meet you," Angel nodded as she smiled slightly. " Come on, Skye. Let's us back to playing!" 

I don't think she doesn't really like me. Jade said to herself as the two girls walked back to their game.

"Do you guys want to join us?" Skye waved the extra rackets infront of them. Natalia and Jade nodded as they accepted the rackets.

The teams were Natalia and Skye versus Jade and Angel.

At the beginning of the game, Jade was struggling how to serve. 

" Do you want me to serve?" Angel asked as she saw the younger girl struggle.

" I'm not really good at this," Jade sighed as she handed shuttlecock to Angel. Ugh, I just made her disllike me more. Jade sighed more in her head. The game went on and Jade got better, due to Angel helping her out. Angel gave her pointers and advice. " Thanks for helping me out, Angel," Jade smiled and looked down. 

"No problem. Just practice and you'll get better. I'm sorry for acting like I didn't like you. That was never my intention. I'm just not good at expressing myself and I tend to observe people before I get close to someone." Angel chuckled and smiled at her.

"Great job, guys. Good game." Skye chuckled while putting away the equipment. 

"That's because I'm the best one here."Angel smirked then laughed with the others. "But Jade actually helped me and she was really good at it." Jade smiled widely.

" I hope you like it here, Jade. It may be hard, but don't worry. We got your back,"  Natalia grinned as she looked at her friends.

"Yah, Nat. Since when did you get all mushy?" Angel laughed as she put her arm around Natalia's shoulder as they walked to the locker room.

"Eww, it's so gross!" Skye said in fake disgust before she got lightly hit on the shoulder by Natalia.

"Guys, I'm serious," She pouted as she glared at her friends before laughing with them. The boys meet up with them.

" Hey, guys! Who is this?" Hanbin asked, walking with Donghyuk, Bobby and Yunhyeong. 

" This is Jade. She's are new friend," Angel smiled as she looked at the younger girl. 

"I think I already like it here." Jade smiled while walking inside the locker room with her new friends.

After School

Junhoe waited for Jade at the front gate.

"How was school, Sis?" Junhoe smiled, taking some of her books from her arm.

"It was good. I made friends. How about you, Jun?" She walked with her brother. 

" I made some friends too." He chuckled before they started talking about their day.