Happiness

Cloud Nine

" Okay, Noona! Congrats again to you and Hoseok hyung!" Donghyuk said over the phone before ending the call. 

" So Gel and Wonho are gonna live together? That's really good for them," Yunhyeong said as he got up from the floor. They were in the practice room, going over their set for their debut concert. 

"Wait, so Jade is gonna be alone in the apartment? She should just ask Changkyun to move in," Bobby said as he took a sip from his water bottle. Yunhyeong agreed, yet he still did not want that to happen. 

" He is a good guy, so I don't see why not," Donghyuk nodded, but looked over at Yunhyeong. " Hey hyung, I know that you already told us what kind of what happened between you and Jade, but I just wanted to know how you feel about her dating?" 

" I'm happy for her. We liked each other, but the timing wasn't right for us," Yunhyeong said sadly. 

" At least you guys were civil about it, Bobby Hyung over here, didn't have the guts to talk to Skye Noona's boyfriend," Chanwoo said, grabbing a towel and wiping off his sweat. The older boy set down his water bottle, then sat down on the bench. 

" I wanted to, I just couldn't. It felt too awkard, like how do you start up a conversation? 'Hi, I'm your girlfriend's ex. Don't worry, we don't feel that way about each other anymore,'"Bobby said sarcastically. " I'm actually surprised that Hanbin took it well." Hanbin was at the computer, looking over at their music. 

" He seems like the guy that Angel had always wanted. And why should we feel sad whenever we talk about them? They're happy, so we should be happy. Kimbap, you're dating Jisoo, it took you 2 years to tell her that you liked her. Angel, she likes Wonho. They're great for each other. And me, Jennie and I have been talking for months. I really like her." Hanbin looked up from the computer screen. The other members were string at him, shocked by his sudden statement. " All I'm saying is that they're still our friends and nothing should change that."

" So you're okay with Gel living with Wonho and potentially starting a life with him?" Jinhwan walked over and patted his back. 

" I am, I have no right to not be okay with it. I just missed us being best friends, she's the one who knew me more than I knew myself," Hanbin nodded. Donghyuk walked up to him.

" It's okay, hyung. You guys will make up again, it just takes time," Donghyuk assured Hanbin before the door opened, revealing BlackPink. 

" Are you guys ready to go?" Jisoo smiled as she walked towards Bobby. Bobby wrapped his arm around her shoulder. 

" Yeah, we're done," Chanwoo picked up his bag, heading towards the door. All the boys stood up, Jennie looked at Hanbin and smiled. Rose ran over to Donghyuk, giving him a hug. They started to exit the room while Lisa waited for Junhoe by the door.