Fun Fun Day

Cloud Nine

It has been a week since the group heard the news and they've been trying to spend time together for the remaining weeks.

Ding Dong!

"Bin? What are you doing here?" Angel opened the door as her and Donghyuk saw Hanbin smiling.

" We decided to go to amusement park. All of us!" He grinned, looking at the sleepy siblings.

" Hyung, it's 8 am. On a Saturday," Donghyuk whined.

" That means we have more time to spend together. Now get dressed, we have a long day!" Hanbin walked into the house and into the kitchen. The siblings looked at each other and shrugged, before getting ready.

After they got ready, Hanbin took them to the group's meeting place. 

" So what ride should we go on first?" Jinhwan smiled as he saw all of his friends still half asleep.

" We should save the biggest one for last!" Junhoe pointed at the ferris wheel. " We have to ride it at night."

" Okay, let's go!" Bobby grinned as they started to ride the attractions. They were split into groups: Hanbin, Angel, Jade, Donghyuk, Yunhyeong and Junhoe in the first group. And Jinhwan, Bobby, Skye, Chanwoo and Natalia in the second.

Group 1.

" Let's go to the haunted house! It looks fun," Angel smiled as the others looked terrified. 
 
" Noona, please. Jade will get scared," Donghyuk wrapped his arm around Jade naturally. What is he doing? Yunhyeong stared at their skinship.
 
" I'll be fine. Don't worry about me," Jade smiled slightly, half afraid and half excited.
 
" Are you sure? If you don't want to go, we don't have to," Hanbin worriedly nodded.   
 
" Guys, let's go! My sister will be fine," Junhoe smiled as he patted Jade's head and walked in.  
 
The haunted house wasn't that bad for them. Well, most of them freaked out and ran.
 
 " Why do all of the ghosts looks so weird?" Hanbin was catching his breath. Angel held onto him and was trying to catch her breath as well.
 
" I don't know. But I hope they get paid extra for trying to run after people," Angel said as she saw Donghyuk and Junhoe come out. " Guys, where's Jade and Yunhyeong?"   
 
" I thought Jade was with Donghyuk," Junhoe looked at his best friend. 
 
" Aw, shoot," Donghyuk turned around and went back inside.
 
In the meanwhile, Jade was with Yunhyeong, arguing again.
 
" I can't believe I followed you. I thought you were Donghyuk," Jade sighed, cautiously looking around.
 
" I'm sorry that you couldn't see," Yunhyeong rolled his eyes slightly. He wanted to hide the fact that he actually liked spending alone time with her, but just not in their current situation. As they continued walking, a person popped out, startling the both of them. Jade held onto Yunhyeong's arm firmly, making Yunhyeong happy inside. 
 
" I hope we get out of here fast," Jade said with a shaky voice while walking.
 
" Jade! Hyung!" Donghyuk yelled as he approached them.
 
Donghyuk, here to save the day. Again. Yunhyeong sighed as he saw Jade run up to him. 

"I thought I lost you. I'm sorry, Jade," Donghyuk said as the three of them walked out of the haunted house to meet with the others. The rest of spotted the three and walked towards them.

" Lovey, are you alright?" Angel hugged her tightly. " I feel bad now that I was the one who chose to go there."

" It's okay. Let's just not go back there. Ever," Jade laughed softly as the older girl chuckled. 

Group 2.

They decided to go play the carnival games near by. 

" Jiwon, I want that Winnie the Pooh bear!" Skye grinned as she pointed to the prize while clinging onto Bobby's arm.

" Then let's go get it," Bobby smiled as they walked over there.

" Where do you want to go, Sweetheart?" Chanwoo asked Natalia as she continued to look around. 

" Hmm. I'm pretty hungry," She pouted at her tall boyfriend. " Can we get popcorn or cotton candy? Oh! Let's get ice cream!" Chanwoo smiled as he nodded.

" Hyung, do you wanna come with?" Chanwoo asked as he turned to the older guy.

" Nah, I'll stay here and find games to play," Jinhwan shrugged as he smiled at the couple before they headed towards the direction of the food. Well, I'm alone again. Jinhwan kept walking and found a shooting game. He played through four rounds. He didn't notice a crowd was gathering around him. As he finished he noticed a girl right next to him.

" So do you practice everyday or what?" The mysterious girl laughed softly at him. 

" No, I think it was beginner's luck," He smiled at her. Man, she's pretty.

" I'm Ella," She extended her hand out to shake and he returned the favor.

" Jinhwan," He nodded as he comprehended her name. They started walking away from the game and started to get to know each other.