Yuna #1 [250 words]

Ace Of Kindergarten

"Princess Yunaria!"

The girl who was sitting on a bench while swinging her legs that didn't reach the ground blinked once and twice before she was met by both Mina and Chanmi. She smiled at both of them and waved her hand slowly on the air. 

"Hello."

"Me and my mom baked some cookies yesterday! Here, have some!" Mina exclaimed with full of enthusiasm as she placed the cookies on the girl's hands. The girl stared at her hands for a couple of seconds before looking up and flashing another charming smile at the two of them.

"Thank you! It wasn't necessary."

"Nonsense! I'd give anything to Princess Yunaria!" Mina filled her lungs with pride and stood there with her hands on her hips. "Let's go play in there!"

"I've been playing House with Seolhyun. Maybe later?"

"Sure! You need to rest, princess!" Chanmi nodded her head eagerly.

"Bye!"

She waves at the two girls and goes back to staring into the kids that are playing around. She then looks at the branchs of the trees, paying attention to every single leave.

Choa, who had just made Jimin stop fighting with Youkyung and apologize, looked back at Yuna and she smiled when their gazes met. The little girl had been called princess ever since that time they held a costume party at Hyejeong's birthday. 

The blonde sat next to her and spoke sweetly.

"What are you looking at, Yuna?"

The girl looked at her with a smile.

"My kingdom."