Chanmi #1 [250 words]

Ace Of Kindergarten

Chanmi is a difficult kid. Choa had always thought that not only because she was always up to something with Mina, but because she didn't like talking with the teacher like other kids did. Choa couldn't understand why, but she wasn't willing to give up.

Taking the chance during the drawing time, she sat beside the little girl and tried to watch what was the girl drawing.

"What are you drawing?"

Chanmi jumped up and she brought the paper to her chest, covering it from the sight of her teacher.

"It's nothing! Go away!" The girl exclaimed, her eyes piercing as she glared at the blonde teacher. Choa kept the smile on her face as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Why are you being so rude, little beauty?" Choa pouted, but the glare didn't fade. "It's okay if you don't want to show me. I won't push you to do so."

"Go away!" She repeated. "I want to keep drawing and I can't do it if you are here."

"Okay, okay." She stood up and went to watch what Mina was drawing.

Chanmi sighed with relief and she looked back at what she had been drawing. She smiled as she looked at the blonde haired girl she had drawn with a simple stick and a circle. She blushed as she looked at the woman in a distance, listening to all of Mina's questions. How embarrassed Chanmi would had been if Choa found out that she truely admired her.