Mina #1 [250 words]

Ace Of Kindergarten

"Choa teacher!!!"

Choa knew perfectly who it was before she raised her gaze at the little girl. The blonde teacher replaced her frown with a smile as soon as she realized that Mina was not screaming because of something bad, but because she had something she was eager to ask her teacher.

"Yes, Mina?" Choa leaned forward and tilted her head to the side. 

"What is this?" She opened her hands to show her teacher the small, red bug with tiny black dots she had on her palm.

"That's a ladybug, honey" The blonde teacher rested her hands on her knees. Mina gasped as she admired the little bug. 

"Why is it called ladybug? Is it a lady?"

"It could be" She chuckled. 

"And does she have kids? Is it like mom? I wonder if she goes shopping too. Do you think she knows how to ride a bike?" 

"No sweetie, but she knows how to fly. See? She has this tiny wings."

"Like an angel!" She exclaimed, looking at it more closely. The bug started to move on her hands and she quickly flew away. The two of them watched how the bug disappeared from their sight. "Bye, ladybug! See you again!"

Choa waved her hand at the bug as well. 

"Will I ever see her again?"

"Who knows? Maybe you will meet her kids someday."

"Will she tell her kids about me?"

'I'm not quite sure if bugs have memory' Choa thought as she shrugged. 

"Maybe she will."