Youkyung #1 [250 words]

Ace Of Kindergarten

Youkyung could be a real headache for Choa sometimes, but the teacher loved her nevertheless. The father of the kid was a famous drummer and he was usually on tour with his band so Youkyung hardly saw her father. That's what Choa had to remind herself whenever she got a headache because Youkyung used any item as a drum set.

She sighed as she heard a slight rhythm coming from Youkyung's table and once again, Jimin complained.

"Teacher! Youkyung is doing that again!" She exclaimed with pouty lips as she pointed at the girl with round cheeks. 

"I got this" Choa mouthed at Jimin, who simply groaned as she reasumed her drawing. The blonde sat down next to Youkyung, who shared the table with Mina and Chanmi. "Hey little girl! Which song are you playing now?"

"It's freestyle" She replied as she kept hitting the table with her drum sticks.

"I see" Choa nodded her head. "Mind if I sing along with your rhythm?"

"Can you sing, teacher?!" Chanmi asked, her eyes widening in amazement. 

"I used to have a band when I was younger." She explained. Chanmi's secret admiration grew bigger, if possible.

"HEY EVERYONE, CHOA TEACHER IS GOING TO SING!" Mina screamed using all the breath of her lungs. In no time, all the kids were around the table. 

"What beat should I play?" Youkyung's eyebrows were curved with doubt.

"I'll follow your rhythm."

Youkyung nodded her head and began to play with Choa's sweet voice following after.