Seolhyun #2 [600 words]

Ace Of Kindergarten

Seolhyun loved fluffly things, which was the reason why she was at the fluffiest toy store of the mall while her mother shopped. She wasn't alone, of course. They had agreed to take care of Jimin today because the little girl's mother was out working. The two families were neighbours so the kids were used to spending time together out of school time.

Jimin didn't like fluffy things as much as Seolhyun did, but the younger girl was already dragging her around the shop and she had agreed to meet with Seolhyun's mother in an hour.

"Oh! Look at this, Jimin!" The girl jumped up and down as she looked at the head bands. 

"No."

"I haven't said anything yet!" Seolhyun pouted cutely, so cutely that Jimin couldn't help but sigh and let her continue. "Why don't you try it on?"

"No!" Jimin crossed her arms, looking at the penguin themed headband. 

"Come on~ Please, please" The youngest pleaded, giving her the best puppy look Jimin had seen - and she had seen a real puppy. She sighed and she nodded. Seolhyun clapped her hands happily and took the headband from the hanger, placing it carefully on the shorter's head. She let out a happy squeal as she celebrated how cute her friend looked on the headband. 

"Can I take it off now?" Jimin sighed once again. Seolhyun pouted. She wished she had a camera to capture that moment. She could ask her mother once she was back. 

Watching Seolhyun pout, she sighed for the nth time and she crossde her arms as she kept the penguin headband on her head. She pulled Jimin by her hand once again, the other letting herself get dragged because although she could look grumpy sometimes, she enjoyed spending time with her.

Meanwhile, Mrs Kim had already bought all the things on her list and was getting out of the shop when she spotted a familiar face just in the line of the cashier. 

"Ms Park!" She called her, waving her hand. The blonde turned around and her usual smile widened upon finding one of her student's mother. 

Mrs Kim waited until the younger was done with her shopping and Choa walked up to her.

"It's nice to see you, Mrs Kim" The young teacher greeted with a smile on her lips. Mrs Kim bowed and Choa mimicked the gesture.

"It's nice to see you too, Ms Park."

"Oh, you can call me Choa. That's how Seolhyun calls me."

"Speaking of her, she's in a toy store with Jimin-ah, would you come with me and say hi?"

"Of course!" Choa nodded her head eagerly, her eyes matching her smile. "Let me help you with the bags."

Mrs Kim had no time to argue since the blonde had already grabbed the bags from her hands. They made their way to the store chatting about Seolhyun.

They entered the store to find Jimin and Seolhyun both wearing headbands and princess costumes. Both Mrs Kim and Choa were unsurprised, because they knew that Seolhyun loved princess costumes and she would drag her friend to wear them with no hesitation. 

"Choa teacher!!" Seolhyun exclaimed as she spotted her favourite teacher. Jimin turned around roughly, taking of the headband and trying to remove the cinderella dress as well. "Mom!" The youngest was happy because three of her favourite people in the world were in the same room while Jimin wished she was elsewhere in the world. 

"Hello dear, hello Jimin" She greeted them both in a sweet tone. Jimin turned around with a blushing face.

"Never speak of it."