Yuna #2 [500 words]

Ace Of Kindergarten

Princess Yunaria really loved her kingdom, but she felt happiest when she was back home with her dog Jonggie. Today she was feeling specially homesick because her parents were away and she was staying at her grandma's place while Jonggie was at a dog hotel. She missed both her parents and her dog at the same time.

Everyone had noticed the change of mood of their princess and were worried about her. Seolhyun played House with Princess Yunaria as always, but the princess was still off. Seolhyun looked around and saw that Hyejeong, Mina and Chanmi were playing with the sand and sending some glances at their direction, the three of them with worry written all over their faces.

"Hey! Join us!" Seolhyun suggested, raising both her arms. The three girls ran up to them. "Okay, we are five now so we have to rethink the roles."

"Hmmm" Mina held her chin between her index finger and her thumb. "Hyejeong will be dad! And Princess Yunaria will be mom!" She exclaimed, pointing at the two of them. Yuna felt even more homesick.

"Can't Seolhyun be mom? I want to be the kid..." 

"Seolhyun?" Mina questioned, raising her eyebrows and looking back at the girl, who jumped up and down with excitement. Mina rolled her eyes. "Okay, you are the mom."

"Yay!" She celebrated. Hyejeong stared at her with a blank face, Seolhyun's face earning blush.

"Then me and Princess Yunaria will be the kids and Chanmi will be the dog!" 

Yuna held her hand on her own chest, feeling it hurt at the mention of a dog. She missed Jonggie so much.

"Why am I the dog?" Chanmi complained while crossing her arms.

"Okay, then you are the cat!" Mina corrected. Chanmi liked cats more so she agreed on that. 

"Okay! So I'll be cooking and dad Hyejeong comes home after work" Seolhyun started, walking around in that imaginary kitchen. Hyejeong was still staring at Seolhyun, thinking about the girl's cheekbones for some kind of reason. Mina pushed her slightly so she would start playing.

"Uh-" She rubbed the back of her neck. "Um, I'm home" She muttered, her cheeks blushing as Seolhyun ran up to her. 

"Darling, welcome back!" She hugged her tightly and pulled away with a smile. "I made dinner! Yunaria and Mina are already seated! Come on!" 

At that, the two kids sat quickly and pretended to be sitting at a table. Chanmi threw herself to the ground, her head landing on Yuna's lap as she pretended to be a cat. Yuna chuckled as she caressed Chanmi's cheek. Hyejeong, being the shy kid she was, she greeted both her kids with a wave and sat back down. 

"You must be tired from work" Seolhyun reasoned, pouting.

At that moment Jimin came out from the classroom along with teacher Choa. Little Jimin put her hands on her hips.

"Are you playing house without me?!"

Yuna laughed along with the others, feeling less homesick thanks to her friends.