Hyejeong #1 [250 words]

Ace Of Kindergarten

Hyejeong loves to stare. It's probably one of her favourite things to do. Just by staring, she feels that she can start to understand the world. 

At that moment, she was staring at the dinosaur toys on top of the table she was sharing with Jimin, Princess Yunaria and Seolhyun. She always leaned her head on her hand and tilted it to the side so she could get a better glance of what she was witnessing. While looking at the dinosaurs, she thinks how would it be to have a dinosaur as a pet. 

Choa noticed that she had been spacing out once again and she sat on her knees next to her. She always did this whenever she noticed. She talked to Seolhyun first, who showed her the drawing she was doing and told her about a fluffy cat she saw the other day. After patting her head to congratulate her for being good at drawing, she went back to drawing. 

Choa then turned to look at Hyejeong, who kept staring into the dinosaurs even when the teacher patted her shoulder.

"Yes?"

"What are you thinking about, Hyejeong?" She asked in that sweet voice she used whenever she talked to the kids.

The little girl shrugged.

"Dinosaurs."

Choa nodded and reached out to grab the dinousaur.

"Dinosaurs are cool, aren't they? Rawr!" She chuckled at her own sound and handed the toy to the girl before messing her hair a little. 'This little genious', Choa thought as she smiled.