Seolhyun #1 [250 words]

Ace Of Kindergarten

At recess time, Seolhyun was brushing her favourite stuffed animal's furr as she waited for Princess Yunaria to be free to play with her again. Out of all the kids at the kindergarden, she got along with her and Jimin most - although Jimin didn't like the fact that they were all taller than her. 

As the fluffly lover she was, she loved to hug her plush toy in order to feel happy. However, there was something she secretly admired more and that was Hyejeong's fluffy hair. It was silky and shiny. The things she didn't know is that the kid's parents were hairdressers, which was why her hair looked so flawless.

Choa spotted the girl alone and she walked up to her.

"Brushing your little friend, aren't you?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side. Seolhyun nodded eagerly, hanging slightly open, showing her teeth.

"It's so fluffy. I like brushing its hair."

Seolhyun liked talking to Choa because she loved that she always listened.

"Do you like brushing hair?" The little girl nodded. "Why don't you brush someone's hair?" Seolhyun nodded her head, liking the idea. "Come on, let's look for someone."

Hyejeong happened to be near there staring blankly at a bird.

"Hyejeong, honey, would you like Seolhyun to do your hair?" The teacher asked as she got closer to her, Seolhyun shyly hiding behind her.

Hyejeong simply shrugged and nodded.

Seolhyun's eyes widened but then an eye smile appeared on her face.