Jimin #1 [250 words]

Ace Of Kindergarten

"Teacher!" The kid called her all by the sudden during lunch time.

"Yes, Jimin?" The blonde young girl smiled kindly at her while leaning forward, her hands resting on her knees. 

"Why am I so short?" She asked with a little pout on her lips. The teacher simply tilted her head to the side, wanting the kid to explain herself further. "Hyejeong and Seolhyun are younger than me but they are taller."

"Oh, Jimin, don't worry that much" She reasured her, patting the little girl's head. "You will grow taller as you grow up."

"Will I ever be as tall as teacher?" She asked, her eyes widening at the thought. Choa chuckled as she covered her lips with the tips of her fingers. 

"Hehe, do you want to be as tall as I am?"

"No, not Choa teacher, I mean Sooyoung teacher!"

Choa made her best to keep a smile on her face as a drop of cold sweat dropped from the back of her neck.

"Sure, Jimin. But you have to eat all your food if you want to grow tall and strong!" 

"Even cucumbers?" She groaned.

"Even cucumbers" She nodded, a wide grin appearing back on her face. "You want to be a big girl, right?"

"Right!" 

Choa chuckled as she saw how eagerly the girl was eating now.

"Yah! Hyejeong! I'm going to be taller than you someday!" She exclaimed at the girl who was blankly staring somewhere. She looked back at her and shrugged.

"Whatever, Jimin."