Losing You

Back To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Jinyoung…Jinyoung-ah…” Mark was holding Jinyoung on his laps but the younger was weak because of the shot. He cried in the middle of his concert and holding his lover.

“Mark….” Jinyoung smile but he closed his eyes.

Mark woke up with a cold sweat. He was having a nightmare but it really seem real. Mark called Jinyoung.

“Baby…” Mark greeted and he can hear a sweet giggled on the other side.

“Yes, miss me? You usually called me in the midnight, anything happen today?” Jinyoung asked.

“Nothing, I just want to hear your voice. You will stay at home right, today?” Mark let out a deep breathed.

“Why? Yes, I will definitely stay home.” Jinyoung words made Mark happy.

“Stay home okay. I will call you back later. I love you.” Mark really want Jinyoung to stay home at least for today.

“Love you too.” Jinyoung replied and they ended the call.

Jinyoung shook his head disbelieved Mark asked him to stay at home while he is on his way to Japan to come to Mark last concert with Yugyeom.

“Is that Mark hyung, who is calling you?” Yugyeom asked.

“Hmmm… weird he asked me to stay at home.” Jinyoung look at the two bodyguard following Jinyoung everywhere since the day Mark announce their relationship and he was having fun be friend with them.

“Did something weird?” Jongkook asked looked at Jinyoung.

“No, he just said he miss me nothing else.” Jinyoung smile at the bodyguard.

“We will be more careful since Mark maybe can sense something bad will happen to you likes last time.” Gary said.

“You both already doing great job, no need for more security. Mark just miss me, not a big deal, okay.” Jinyoung patted both of their shoulder and they head to departure hall.

Jinyoung smile and cannot hide his eagerness to meet Mark.

Mark come out from the van and he wave to the fan who is queue up in front of the venue. Mark want to finish this tour as fast as he can so that, he can come back to his lover in Korea. Leaving Jinyoung after the announcement made his heart felt worried about the younger. He know his fans support him but he cannot help but think that something bad will definitely happen if he not stay beside Jinyoung. The manager brought all the letters from fans and Mark read them after his final rehearsal while waiting for his makeup and concert start. He then opened one letter and surprised that it write with blood.

Oppa,

I will not let you marry him. He ruined your career not like how much I love you. I will kill him for you so he will not disturb you. I will kill him for you oppa!

Your beloved fans.

Mark stood up but he know Jinyoung will not attend this concert. He did confirm with the younger.

“Mark…” The manager asked.

“Hyung, Jinyoung not in the list of invited guest right?” Mark asked.

“Nope as what I know. It only your family and friends.” The manager looked at worried Mark.

“Hyung, if you saw Jinyoung please bring him to backstage. He said he was not coming but if he is coming please bring him to backstage.” Mark finished his makeup and wearing his outfit.

He tried to call Jinyoung but it seem like the younger phone turned off.

“Please picked up baby…” Mark worried it only one hours before the concert.

Please log in to read the full chapter