My Beautiful Soul

Back To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark enter the car after a long recording for variety shows with some other female idols and of course, he cannot avoid being pair with one of them. Mark open his ipad and listen to his favourite song that he sang during Jinyoung birthday. Today is Jinyoung birthday and he did miss the boy so much.

 

“Happy Birthday…” Mark deep voice shocked Jinyoung when he enter the theatre hall.

Jinyoung smile and took a seat in front of Mark who standing on the stage, face full of anticipation.

“I don’t want another pretty face….I want you, Park Jinyoung. I cannot promise not to hurt you but I can promise that my heart only have you.” Mark said and music start play after his speech.

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul

I know that you are something special
To you I'd be always faithful
I want to be what you always needed
Then I hope you'll see the heart in me

The song made Jinyoung teary. It so great to be the one for Mark even sometime he eager to go out in public and told his friends how great Mark is but he cannot.

“I love you, Baby…” Mark ended the song and Jinyoung run to hugged him.

“Thank you…” Jinyoung pecked Mark lips.

“So, you not mad at me because I’m not coming to your birthday party last night, right?” Mark and Jinyoung bickering about Jinyoung want to let at least his friend know Mark.

“How can I mad at you for a long time when you always do this thing?” Jinyoung hit Mark chest playfully.

“I don’t want you to hurt and tease later. I want to be success and no one can touch you that time.” Mark kissed Jinyoung cheeks.

“Don’t waste your money on me.” Jinyoung rest his head on Mark shoulder.

“I cannot being with you in public and this the only way I can show how much I love you.” Mark hold Jinyoung hand and they took a seat on the middle of the hall, and a sudden projector shows a video.

“My parent…” Mark whispered.

“Happy birthday, Jinyoung! Sorry if my son made you suffer but he did love you so much. Let meet one day!” Jinyoung eyes widen and surprised that Mark told his family.

“I told them everything, even the first day when I my heart beat fast when I saw you wrongly come to my practice room. They had your photo in our house and I promise them that one day I will bring you home.” Mark now dragged Jinyoung to sit on his laps.

“I’m such a baby… sulking when you not meeting my friend when you actually told your parent about us.” Jinyoung know Mark think about future rather than now.

“I will meet your parent when I got the right time and ask for you officially.” Mark sat back when Jinyoung lean his forehead on Mark.

“I’m a bless soul.” Jinyoung hugged Mark tightly and the older dump his face on Jinyoung crook.

“Happy Birthday, My Beautiful Soul.” Mark and Jinyoung made their own stage in the hall.

 

“Mark…” The manager called Mark when they reach his house.

“Thanks…” Mark bowed before enter his house. In front of his fans, he all smile but now he left alone at home he only think about Jinyoung.

Mark suddenly remember Yugyeom a man that closer to Jinyoung. He grab his phone and contact his manager to give Yugyeom phone number.

“Hello…” Mark said when the other line picked up.

“Hello…who is this?” Yugyeom in Jinyoung house having a game battle with Jackson waiting for Jinyoung to back home from work.

“Erm… I’m Mark.” Mark bite his lips worried if Yugyeom know about what happen last time.

“Oh… wait…” Yugyeom passed the console to Bambam and went out from the house.

“I’m sorry to call you in the middle of night but I really need Jinyoung number.” Mar

Please log in to read the full chapter