Crying

Back To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the concert, Mark quickly run to Jinyoung still worried if the younger shocked with the shot. He saw Jinyoung was sleeping on the couch with the most beautiful way. Mark squat beside his lover and caress the younger hair and Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes. Mark look at his manager and stylish, they understand just by the boy gestured. The two left alone in the room and Jinyoung still sleepy leant on the couch, Mark with his encore shirt and sweat crawled on top of Jinyoung that made Jinyoung widen his eyes.

“What are you doing?” Jinyoung asked.

“Comforting you.” Mark smiled and Jinyoung shook his head disbelieved with Mark cheesiness.

“You look tired. Let wrapped up and have a dinner together.” Jinyoung said.

“Dinner? OMG my family said they will wait for us, I almost forgot about it.” Mark quickly stood up and Jinyoung amused with Mark reaction.

“Why you are looking very nervous? Isn’t you confidently introduce me in front of yours thousands of fans as their son-in-law.” Jinyoung giggled.

“I’m not nervous to show you to them because I know they will definitely love you but I don’t want them to just like you but I want them to love you and understand why I choose you.” Mark cupped Jinyoung face until the younger lips likes a fish.

Mark laughed when he saw Jinyoung tried to talk.

“I can stare at you for a millions days.” Mark kissed Jinyoung lips and letting his hand off from Jinyoung cheeks.

“That really not fair.”Jinyoung pouted because Mark kissed him.

“Okay, now fair.” Mark cupped his owned cheeks and wait for JInyoung to kiss him.

Jinyoung laughed and leave a pecked on Mark lips. They packed Mark bag before left to meet Mark family together with Yugyeom. It so cute when Mark tried his best to make Jinyoung felt comfortable with his family.

“So, Jinyoung when can we meet up with your family? Mark said he cannot wait to marry you.” Papa said and Jinyoung blushed.

“They said you both can come anytime.” Mark answered on behalf fluttering Jinyoung.

“Mark…” Mama hit Mark right arm to teach him.

“Is it true, Jinyoung?” Mama looked at Jinyoung and he only nodded.

Yugyeom was busy playing with Mark little brother. They was so comfortable with each other and just like a twin.

“Then, we can follow Mark back to Seoul tomorrow and we will meet them the day after tomorrow.” Papa said and Jinyoung just nodded agreed with the suggestion while Mark proudly grinned.

“I’m gonna be your husband.” Mark whispered and Jinyoung blood flows through out his face.

“Mark Tuan, behave.” Joey remind his brother.

“It adult matter.” Mark winked at his brother while JInyoung desperately want to hide his face.

Jinyoung then walked with Mama, left Mark and the others after their dinner.

“Let sit here.” Mama stopped at the benched under the tree. Mark and the others few meters from them. Mama Tuan hold Jinyoung hand.

“Do you know how much he love you?” Mama asked and Jinyoung shook his head.

“I still doubt him. He is the most popular idol and I am worried what if he met someone better. I knew he love me but I cannot say I’m not afraid.” Jinyoung felt Mama looked at him and squeeze his hand.

“Do you know during his training in LA, we said to him to give up and we will give him everything he want including let him to marry you.” Mama stopped and took a deep breathed.

“He said to me something that make me proud to have him as my son. That time he hold my hand and proudly said that he left you in Seoul just to chase his dream and how can he face you if he gave up. He want you to stand beside him proudly, so he can tell everyone how precious you are to him. The moment he got his excellent trainee award and preparing for his debut, he had only one desire which is marrying you.” Jinyoung felt like he want to hug Mark who is laughing to Yugyeom funny dance.

“He called me when he saw you with someone else and he cried so much that day but I told him never give up because maybe you will come back to him. You not beside him but along the way he survive because of you. I’m telling you this little secret, okay, for your information Mark had your photo inside his wallet.” Mama laughed and Jinyoung surprised with the fact.

“Mama… Is that true?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yes and he will kiss that photo whenever he remind of you. So, do not doubt him since he love you so much even if beautiful girls and handsome man will surround him. What important is that his heart belong to you.” Mama warmly hugged Jinyoung and Mark turn to look at Jinyoung but he saw Jinyoung looked at him with a most beautiful smile.

The two left alone after they sent everyone to their hotel and Yugyeom stuck with them after Joey invite him to join.

“What Mama tell you?” Mark intertwine their hand on his way to Jinyoung hotel.

“Just a little secret about his baby boy.” Jinyoung lean his head on Mark arm.

“She adore you so much and that why she even upload in her Instagram my event proposa

Please log in to read the full chapter