EPILOGUE

Back To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung walked alone to Jaebum café and entered the café with a slight smile greeting his best friend.

“Happy One Year Anniversary!” Youngjae come out from under counter when Jinyoung wanted to order his food.

“God, Youngjae!” Jinyoung startled and Jaebum laughed.

“You still the scare cat, huh.” Jaebum patted his brother head.

“So, where are you going today?” Youngjae smirked while gave Jinyoung a special cake as a special gift.

“I don’t think I can eat this alone.” Jinyoung pushed the cake to Youngjae and made the two looked at each other.

“Mark is busy again, right?” Jaebum when out from his counter and turned Jinyoung to face him.

Jinyoung nodded and hugged Jaebum.

“I need to get used of this by now, right? How can I expect he will celebrate important date with me?” Jinyoung remember Mark forgot his birthday last two months.

“He did remember your birthday.” Jaebum said.

“Nope, he was not coming home that day.” Jinyoung shook his head while Jaebum frowned.

“Wait, he was not coming home that day? He did bought Macaroon and cake from us.” Jaebum saw Jinyoung face dropped.

“He even text us in advance by two days and kept reminding us about it day and night.” Youngjae curious what happen to Mark that day.

“He only coming home two days later and not even told me anything.” Jinyoung remember when Mark came home, he pretend that he was sleeping and Mark kissed his forehead while muttered he love him.

“Did you met someone that day?” Jaebum asked.

“Huh?” Jinyoung recalled his memories.

“Yes, anyone around afternoon.” Jaebum raised his brow.

“I met Wooyoung hyung …” Jinyoung stopped his words.

“Then…” Jaebum saw Jinyoung guilty face.

“He kissed me since he said it a goodbye kiss.” Jinyoung looked down and Jaebum shook his head.

“Now, you got the answered, right.” Youngjae pushed back the cake and Jinyoung nodded.

“Thanks guys.” Jinyoung smile and left the café with a planned to safe their marriage.

Jinyoung felt guilty that he assume that Mark neglect him but the older might fighting over to ask him about Wooyoung. He should apologise to Mark for what he did and told him everything today. Mark still sweet to him but Jinyoung can feel the distance. He thought Mark get bored with him but it seem like he gave Jinyoung time.

“Hello…” Jinyoung called Mark after shopping for his special dinner ingredient.

“Yes, Baby…” Mark answered and he just landed in Korea.

“When will you come home?” Jinyoung asked with the sweetest voice.

“I don’t know since I need to go back to office and I still had one photoshoot.” Mark hate whenever Jinyoung being sweet the picture of him kissed with Wooyoung shows in front of his eyes.

“I will wait for you. Come home early, okay?” Jinyoung can tell Mark still angry.

“Okay, I will try. Bye.” Mark remember today is th

Please log in to read the full chapter