Do You Know Him...?

Back To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

                Jinyoung end up signed up as Mark fanclub and he attend Inkigayo behind Yugyeom and Bambam knowledge. The two will talk about Mark non-stops whenever they are together now, they will talk how Mark very down to earth and friendly. Jinyoung just smile whenever the two praised Mark.

“Can I get your card?” The staff smile and Jinyoung gave his name and card before enter the live shows to support Mark.

“Your name same like our CEO.” The female staff put a sticker for Jinyoung and he smile at the two. He saw the staff said that he was hot and cute.

Jinyoung stand at the back but people pushed him until he stand in front of the stage. It so closed that he can see the back stage preparation. Jinyoung then saw someone he miss the most for the past two years stand there wearing his mic and people surround him. Their eyes ended up met each other and suddenly Jinyoung felt likes his heart hurt.

“Mark…” The manager called when he saw Mark staring at one of the audience.

“Yes…” Eyes still looking at the man who now wiping his tears and tried to stay there without broking down.

“Do you know him?” The manager asked.

“He the one that bump into me last time.” Mark said hand shaking to see Jinyoung would stand in front of him today.

“Told you he must be a fan and he just need your attention.” The manager patted Mark shoulder and Mark bowed to fans to perform his song.

“Mark, ready, cue an action!” Jinyoung saw Mark on stage with his passionate dance and his rap. Jinyoung almost shouted when he saw Mark fly on the air with his martial art skill. The fans when crazy but after Mark land he proudly winked at Jinyoung.

The show ended and Jinyoung left the venue. He drove back to his house but Jackson, yugyeom and Bambam was in his living room waiting for him.

“Did you really went to Inkigayo?” Bambam pestering Jinyoung when he went to kitchen to get drink.

“Hmm…” Jinyoung replied half-heartedly.

“Why and when you start being his fanclub member?” Yugyeom frowned.

“You never said anything when Yugyeom and Bambam talked about him.” Jackson now steal Jinyoung water.

“I just had sometime and wonder if this two was right about him?” Jinyoung pushed the three away so he can go to his room.

“But the camera caught him winked at you after he landed on the stage!” Bambam stopped Jinyoung from enter his room.

“And Bambam and Jackson told me you cried when you first saw him in the TV.” Yugyeom joined Bambam blocked Jinyoung room door.

“We just a story in the past.” Jinyoung smile and gave up from entering his room.

“What?” Yugyeom almost cannot believe how can he not knows about them.

“Someone I met.” Jinyoung watched the TV and suddenly an interview with Mark come out.

Yugyeom and Bambam quickly sat down in front of the TV. Jackson sat beside Jinyoung on the couch and Jinyoung lean his head on Jackson shoulder.

“I don’t know what happen but my shoulder always here for you to cry on.” Jackson patted Jinyoung head and he saw Jinyoung slightly nodded.

“I had finished my today show and I hope fans will love it!” Mark said to the camera.

“Mark-shi did you winked at the audience just now.” The VJ asked.

“Fans service, since he look like having a hard time. To that someone please smile when you watched me!” Mark winked again.

Yugyeom and Bambam looked at Jinyoung and the older already sleep on Jackson laps.

“Did Mark-hyung is his ex-secret lover?” Yugyeom muttered and Bambam agreed.

“Secret lover?” Jackson asked.

“Hmm in the past if Jaebum hyung and I once met him enter five star hotel from the back door. When we followed him we saw someone waiting for him in the VVIP room.” Yugyeom and Jaebum once spying on Jinyoung because the boy always spend time alone rather than with them.

“Five Star?” Jackson almost jump up but he remember Jinyoung on his laps.

“Hmm… he never said he was dating until now.” Yugyeom and Jaebum want Jinyoung to confess but until now it remain mystery.

“Mark hyung is rich and he did come to Korea to study before wait isn’t he study dance at Jinyoung-hyung University?” Bambam eyes full with excitement.

“Yes…yes… that really accurate! Now it answer our lost puzzle!” Yugyeom clapped his hand as excited as his best friend did

Please log in to read the full chapter