I'm Here

Back To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark felt uneasy after a phone called with Jinyoung so he asked someone to look after Jinyoung place and he surprised that Jinyoung place was reported having an investigation because the younger almost killed by some people randomly thrown stone to his window. Mark know this better since he believed it was his ssaeng fans who did it.

“Hyung, my schedule for tomorrow in noon right, I only had rehearsal right?” Mark dragged his manager outside the restaurant and his worried face shows to the manager.

“Did something happen to your lover?” The manager asked and Mark nodded.

“I promised to protect him and I am not willing to let him go too.” Mark hold his manager hand likely to plead to let him fly to Korea.

“Okay, but make sure that he safe.” The manager let Mark left after greeted the Japan staff.

Mark called his father to rent a private jet and he fly to Korea easily. Mark arrived after 2 hours and he went direct to Jinyoung house. He then saw polices guarding the area, he got a permission from the guard but due to increase in security to Jinyoung house he need to leave his identity card. Mark rang Jinyoung doorbell and he heard Jackson sleepy voice.

“Jackson, I’m Mark.” Mark introduce and the younger shocked but still opened the door.

“You should be in Japan right?” Jackson asked.

“My friend said something happen to Jinyoung so I flew here as soon as I can.” Mark took his shoes and he went to Jinyoung room.

“Jinyoung…” Not even abled to tell Mark that Jinyoung in his room, he heard that Mark was shocking to see Jinyoung mess room.

“How can they do this to him? I would not let him stay alone from now on.” Mark made a called and after a few word, he looked at Jackson.

“Jinyoung in my room.” Jackson said knows just by looking at Mark.

Mark walked to Jackson room and he saw his lover slept soundly.

“Did he scared so much?” Mark asked Jackson while caress Jinyoung fringe.

“He freaking out Mark and he was not able to sleep for few days. Tonight I need to give him medicine to let him sleep like that.” Jackson laydown besides Jinyoung and Mark frowned.

“You sleep like this with him?” Mark look scary when he frown but Jackson just nodded.

“I will bring him to my house then.” Mark would not let Jinyoung sleep with someone else in one bed.

“Let him sleep here for tonight he was tired this few days.” Jackson took his pillow and went outside.

Mark caress his lover cheek and lay beside him. Mark hugged Jinyoung in his arms and the younger response while holding him back.

“I’m here and I’m sorry.” Mark sad that he was not with Jinyoung when bad things happen.

Mark want to make everything right when Jinyoung woke up. Jinyoung sleep so beautiful that make Mark want to stay longer but he cannot since his schedule would not allowed him.

“See you later, Baby.” Mark woke up and left the house to meet his friends.

Mark heading to Jaebum café to meet his friends.

“Mark?” Jaebum and Youngjae surprised that Jinyoung lover was in Korea.

“I’m back for a day to settle Jinyoung issued.” Mark order his coffee and wait at the secret area.

Not long after that, two men come and Mark greet them.

“Peniel & Mino, nice to meet you both.” Mark hugged the two.

“Hey, are you so excited to meet your

Please log in to read the full chapter