Family

Back To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung not really a good drinker, when Jaebum grabbed his hand and put away his drink, the younger start sobbing. All of them turn quiet, since they never saw Jinyoung being this heart broken. He always cheerful and playful. He forgive them easily after hurting him but tonight he look weak and hopeless. Jinyoung put his head on the table and start mumbling something.

“I love him so much…” Jinyoung words was clear and his friends patted his back and shoulder.

“He never hurt me and we love each other so much. 3 years in university was like incredible happiness to me because he was by my side.” Jaebum shocked with Jinyoung confession and he recalled back his student life.

“He was popular student from music department and he mostly spend his time alone. He did not trust people easily because most of them took him for granted.” Yugyeom had to agree that Mark was popular student in his department.

“Just because of me, he put that aside and confessed even it his second time saw I was lingering around his dance room.” Jinyoung looked up and met Yugyeom eyes.

“I found him because of you. If only I’m not wrongly entered the dance room that time, he might not get hurt. I’m selfish and greedy.” Jinyoung hit his chest and Bambam had to hold him.

“I’m never good to him…” Jinyoung knocked out and his friends shook their head.

“Love can be very painful.” Yugyeom comment and carry his brother to his room.

“I’m sorry for let him met you, only if I know both of you suffered so much.” Yugyeom hugged his brother to sleep.

 

It has been a while after all of them met again. Jinyoung not even remember that he told all of them about him and Mark. They acted likes he never told them and he smile brightly and busy himself with his project. Jinyoung always make value and quality as important in making his client satisfied and today he got another appointment with one potential client. Jun.K actually did not want to accept the work because the price they want is lower than what they want.

“Jinyoung, if we accept this work we might just get breakeven and the couple not from Korea they from LA. You know the representative usually not great to interpret what the owner really want.” Jun.K try to convince Jinyoung to reject the proposal.

“Hyung, they had sentiment here. They said it their present for their son and it great that I’m able to build house with their good intention.” Jinyoung smile and took his proposal with him.

Jinyoung drove his car to the meeting place and he saw Mark concert advertisement along Gangnam-area.

‘You become very success. I’m proud of you.’ Jinyoung smile. He was not forgetting Mark but he want him to remain as someone he once love.

Jinyoung entered the restaurant and he met with decent man with two little girls.

“Jinyoung-shi…” The man asked and Jinyoung flashed a smile.

“I’m coming on behalf of Raymond and Dorine. Sorry that these two girls want to follow me, so I brought them together.” The man said.

“Oh… Hello pretties.” The girls hide behind his dad.

“They are still shy so can we start with the proposal?” The man said and Jinyoung open his house proposal.

“I heard this will be a wedding present and I saw the picture they send to my email. I understand that their son want to stay in Korea after his wedding and his parent want the western and Korean concept.” Jinyoung explained his understanding and the girls start looking at his drawing.

“They like it.” The man laughed.

Jinyoung now let one of the girl sat on his laps.

“Anyway what is the connection between you and Mr. Raymond?” Jinyoung asked.

“I’m his son-in-law. It just my friend recommend me to your company and they said you are good.” The man saw his daughter start hanging onto Jinyoung.

“Hey, what is your name?” Jinyoung asked.

“Leila…and she Kylie.” The little girl smile and Jinyoung kissed her.

The name felt familiar to Jinyoung ears. He look at the two again and he remember that he knows them.

“Sorry, could it be that your wife name Tammy?” Jinyoung heartbeat fast to know the answer.

“Oh, yes. How did you know?” Jinyoung took a deep breath before smile.

“I’m Mark friend.” Jinyoung smile.

“Really, what a coincident that you will make Mark house.” The man laughed and Jinyoung did not know why his heart felt so painful.

Jinyoung and Mark brother-in-law finished their discussion after four, after this Jinyoung will only able to contact him via email or skype. Jinyoung put his head on the wheel and try to ignore his heart.

‘So, Mark will get married.’ Jinyoung thought and he look at his phone.

‘Should I contact him?’ Jinyoung curious and he need an answer but who is he to ask.

 

Mark finished his Busan fans meeting and he got 3 days off.

“I already book the hotel and rental a car for you. Please be careful Mark don’t get into scandal ok

Please log in to read the full chapter