Endure

Back To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

It almost 12AM when Mark called Jinyoung. Jinyoung was in the office busy with Mark new home and maybe now he can sure it is their new home. Jinyoung know Mark will get mad if he said he still in the office but he cannot lied to his lover.

“Why you still in the office? I’m at my dorm now. Baby, make sure you back early when I’m not around.” Mark was saying like he was a little girls and it make Jinyoung giggled.

“Don’t you know the person you date had taekwando?” Jinyoung teased.

“I know but still, as your beloved boyfriend I’m worried.” Mark actually want to tell Jinyoung about his ssaeng fans but he know Jinyoung will only take it as a joke.

“Yes, my beloved boyfriend, so now I will pack my thing as per your order.” Jinyoung tidy up his table while talking to Mark.

“I want to see you can we had a face time?” Mark suggested because he really miss Jinyoung even it just one day they separated.

“God, Mr. Tuan I’m on my way home and how can we face time when I need to walk in front.” Jinyoung on his way to parking lot.

“But I miss you…” Mark whining.

“Wait I near to my car let face time for 2 minutes.” Jinyoung reach his car and open the light.

Jinyoung change to facetime and he saw Mark face with a wet hair.

“Now it better…” Mark giggled.

“How can I live with this childish lover?” Jinyoung yawn and Mark found it cute.

“It good that I’m a little childish but you are the sweetheart.” Mark tilted his head and winked.

“Stop with that. I think I better change to hands free now.” Jinyoung laughed when Mark pouted.

“It yet two minutes, it cheating.” Mark shook his head.

Jinyoung saw two girls pass in front of his car and he felt weird since what a girl do in parking lot in the middle of night but he ignore it when Mark calling his name.

“What are you looking at, my jinyoungie…?” Mark asked after Jinyoung ignore him for a while.

“Nothing just some girls passing by…” Jinyoung back to look at his lover.

“Baby, if you felt strange told me I will get some bodyguard for you.” Jinyoung plainly looked at Mark.

“Don’t worry about me. I’m okay.” Jinyoung smile and Mark knows the younger hate when Mark worried too much.

“It not like I want you to be guard 24/7 but at least no one can harm you.” Mark sadly told Jinyoung.

“I know. I’m going home now so let end this and you should sleep now.” Jinyoung saw Mark leant down on his mattress.

“I love you and goodnight.” Mark smile.

“Love you too.” Jinyoung shook his head cannot believed Mark would act so much like he act 5 years ago.

Jinyoung drove off and he then felt like something not right with his car so he stopped at the side road. Jinyoung saw one of his tyre nut seem like loose. Jinyoung took a deep breath as if he safe from fierce accident. It already late so he called insurance company to took his car and wait for Jackson to pick him up.

“How can thing like this happen?” Jackson asked and Jinyoung tried to ignore his negative assumption.

“I don’t know.” Jinyoung stay calm not to worry his best friend.

“Careful.” Jackson patted Jinyoung hair and that small words comfort him.

Bambam at their place when Jackson and Jinyoung coming to their home.

“Jinyoung hyung, someone asked me to pass this to you.” Bambam gave the box to Jinyoung but Jackson took it.

“It for me.” Jinyoung took it back and run to his room.

“Why are you out with Jinyoung hyung?” Bambam asked.

“Someone seem loose his tyre nut and I suspect it Mark fans.” Jackson sat on the couch and Bambam leant on his laps.

“Ssaeng might know about Jinyoung hyung.” Bambam bite his lips.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter