Date

Back To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark woke up early the next morning after a night at Jinyoung place. He back to his house to change his clothes and prepared for their date. Mark smile to think that he will go out in public with Jinyoung for the first time. He want to do what the younger want for today. He waste the younger 5 years for dating him without going out for a real date and today is for him to pay it. Jinyoung woke up with a small note attached on his mirror.

‘Baby, remember today is our date and you choose everything for today. It my baby day after 5 years, right?’

Jinyoung smile after reading it and he prepared for the date. Jackson was in the living room when Jinyoung open his door. He stand in front of Jackson and turn around to get Jackson approval of his apparel and the man nodded. Jinyoung laughed happily and Jackson can say this is Jinyoung most beautiful smile after he known the younger. Jackson dragged him to sit and hold his hand.

“Are you really happy, Jinyoungie?” Jackson sat facing him.

“Hmm.... I’m so happy.” Jinyoung nodded and showed the brightest smile.

“I’m happy for you but remember one thing. All of us always be there when you need us. I love you more than you know.” Jackson caress Jinyoung cheeks.

“I know and I appreciate it.” Jinyoung hugged Jackson and gave the older kissed on cheek.

Jackson felt it hard to let Jinyoung leave the house. He send the younger until front door even Jinyoung said not to worry.

“I will back home soon so don’t worry. Okay?” Jinyoung took a call from Mark before Jackson can talked.

“Be careful Jinyoungie.” Jackson said even Jinyoung already left.

Mark waiting with hoody and mask. He welcome Jinyoung with a hugged and nose kissed.

“Where you want to go?” Mark asked.

“Everland!” Jinyoung smirked and he saw Mark dropped his head.

“Okay, since it your day!” Mark held his hand and brought to the car.

Jinyoung stared at Mark along the way to Everland and Mark just let him be.

“I never thought that you are the same person I saw on stage during inkigayo.” Jinyoung poked Mark cheek when the car stopped.

“Why?” Mark looked at him and drove again after the light turn green.

“Because you look too far from me. You like a star that I cannot reach out even if I really wanted to.” Jinyoung look at front and Mark hand grabbed his.

“You are the only person that able to make the star fall and burn into pieces.” Mark kissed Jinyoung knuckle and the younger smile.

“I love you so much.” Jinyoung looked away after saying it and Mark giggled at Jinyoung blushing face.

When they reach there, Mark actually felt like someone followed them but nothing suspicious around. He did tell his manager that he was having a date with Jinyoung and the company will prepare for urgent situation so they put standby bodyguard to look over them. They were many people and Mark hold Jinyoung hand tightly.

“Let play roller coaster?” Jinyoung suggested but Mark pinched the younger cheek.

“Are you sure, baby?” Mark teased and Jinyoung pouted.

“I’m not scared.” Jinyoung lips purse.

“Don’t do that since I cannot kissed you with this mask.” Mark annoyed since Jinyoung too cute now.

Jinyoung giggled and linked their arm. Suddenly, two girls bump onto Jinyoung a

Please log in to read the full chapter