Encounter You

Back To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaebum saw the person he least expect to come to his café in the weekend. Youngjae raised his brows asked Jaebum if something bothered Jinyoung that made him come out from his house in the weekend.

“Americano and ….” Jinyoung about to say macaroon when Jaebum already prepared and shoved the desert plate toward him.

“Don’t look so surprised. I know you almost 10 years and I know that this is your favourite when you not in mood.” Jaebum saw Jinyoung pouted his lips and left the counter.

“Do you want me to accompany him?” Youngjae looked at Jaebum who was staring at his brother.

“Nope. He will be okay after put on the sweet and caffeine inside his body.” Jaebum pinched Youngjae cheeks.

“You know what? Sometimes I thought he never let people understand him.” Youngjae shook his head.

“I know and that made me worried.” Jaebum muttered when he look at Jinyoung ate his macaroon while observed people outside the glass window.

 

“Hey, tell me where you will go if we happen to fight?” Mark hugged Jinyoung from the back while they stand in front of the window that facing their university hall.

“Jaebum-hyung and his lover coffee shop.” Jinyoung linked his hand with Mark that wrapped on his waist.

“What will you order?” Mark asked.

“Same thing that I always ate when I fail in my exam or I had a bad day.” Jinyoung turned and now facing his lover.

“Americano and Macaroon?” Mark tighten their hugged and now Jinyoung lips just inched away from him.

“Hmmmmm….” Jinyoung hand travel to Mark neck and sway his body.

“That a great combination likes both of us.” Mark followed his lover steps and they start having a slow dance with their own heartbeat as a music.

“Am I the Macaroon?” Jinyoung held his laughed for his owned cheesiness.

“You the sweetest Macaroon.” Mark said and kissed Jinyoung lips.

“Ah… it felt like Americano.” Jinyoung pulled away and laughed.

“But you still love me.” Mark pulled Jinyoung back to their hot kissed.

 

Yugyeom enter the café and as what he expected there Jinyoung daydream again.

“Choco milk with a lot of choco!” Yugyeom smile brightly to Jaebum and Youngjae.

“Did he texted you to come?” Jaebum punched the price and took the money from Jinyoung little brother from different parent.

“Yes, he said he want to stay at my place for tonight.” Yugyeom took his order from Youngjae and Jaebum nodded.

“Daydream won’t let you achieved your dream.” Yugyeom poked Jinyoung cheeks.

“Are you going to tease me too?” Jinyoung sulked.

“Of course not. I’m coming to accompany you.” Yugyeom smile and took a seat in front of Jinyoung.

“How yours trainee day in JYP?” Jinyoung look at Yugyeom up and down.

“Yes, I lost some weight don’t made that worried face. Everything alright, just a little bit bored since Bambam not in the company for this few days.” Yugyeom slurped his choco milk.

“Don’t starve yourself okay. I hope Bambam comeback tonight since Jackson become an annoying brat now!” Jinyoung faced shows everything to Yugyeom.

“Don’t tell me you did it with my best friend boyfriend! I know you maybe since you not even date for the whole 10 years of knowing you but not with Jackson-hyung!” Yugyeom scanning Jinyoung head to toe.

Jinyoung shook his head.

“Idiot! I’m not interested with that Wang!” Jinyoung laughed at yugyeom who was like losing his temper.

“Ah… that good. So, tonight sleep at my place?” Yugyeom saw Jinyoung nodded. Jiny

Please log in to read the full chapter