Friends

Back To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jackson brought the wet towel into Jinyoung room and put on the younger head. The temperature seem cool down than last night but he worried to leave Jinyoung alone so he took leave. Jinyoung phone vibrate for tenth times but Jackson just ignored it and wiped Jinyoung body with the wet towel. The younger seem weak and yet to fully conscious sometimes he muttered a name that Jackson want to erase from his best friend head. The phone rang again and Jackson ended up picked up.

“Yah, Park Jinyoung are you really going to ignore my call? It 9am and we had a meeting with Mall shareholder at 10am.” Jun.K voiced annoyed Jackson.

“Hyung, Jinyoung had high fever so you need to go alone to the meeting I guess.” Jackson told Jun.K.

“Haish, I told him to rest at home after drench in rain yesterday but he said he want to quickly finished Tuan’s request.” Jun. K complaining and Jackson now understand why his best friend got fever.

“He really did a lot of impossible thing these days.” Jackson might not straight, about how Jinyoung deal with his problem but when the younger fall sick it always made him hurt.

“Okay, if he feeling well later tell him rest at home for few days. I will take care of the company.” Jun. K left his regards to Jinyoung before ended the call.

Jaebum and Yugyeom shocked to know Jinyoung was sick from Bambam and they decide to visit. Jackson welcome them and Jaebum hold the younger hand.

“Should we bring him to hospital?” Jaebum looked at Jackson but the man just shook his head.

“Hyung, you know how he hate hospital so much.” Yugyeom change the wet towel on Jinyoung forehead.

“Yes, it better him to stay here and….” Bambam want to say more but the bell rang surprised them.

“I though you said Youngjae back to his hometown?” Yugyeom looked at Jaebum.

“Yes, he is.” Jaebum frowned thought who will come to Jackson and Jinyoung house when all of them here.

“I’ll check it for a while.” Jackson when to his front door and checked the screen, he found a man with mask and wearing hoodies.

“Sorry…who are you?” Jackson asked and he saw the man open his mask and smile.

“Mark?” Jackson wanted to ignore the man but he remember that Jinyoung muttered his name very lovely while unconscious just now and that naturally made him invite him to come inside.

“Hye, sorry last time that i am not able to introduce myself properly.” Mark smile widely and he saw Jackson seem like ready to kill him.

“I have no time for your greet now but why are you coming here, anyway?” Jackson and Mark sat in the living room while Bambam come out from Jinyoung room with wide eyes.

“Mark sunbaenim.” Bambam bowed.

“Sorry to interrupt you all but I want to meet Jinyoung. Did he here?” Mark asked while looked at Bambam and Jackson.

“His here but he is not feeling well.” Jaebum and Yugyeom come out too and Jaebum then answered on behalf of the two.

“Where is he?” Mark stood up immediately after Jaebum told him.

“Inside his room.” Jackson gave up after Jaebum patted his shoulder to cool down.

“Can i…?” Mark was not able to stand calmly anymore.

“Yes…” Mark dashing to the room right after Jackson nodded his head.

Mark looked at Jinyoung who is pale and weak laying on the bed.

“Baby…” Mark sneak into the covered and wrapped Jinyoung body with his warm.

“Mark-hyung….i miss you…” Jinyoung snuggled his face on Mark chest and tears wet on Mark shirt while the younger keep calling his name.

“I love you, and I will never leave you again. Never!” Mark tighten their hugged even Jinyoung is half-conscious but that made Mark happy.

 

“Mark-Tuan!” The trainer shouted when Mark not able to land safely on the floor.

“I’m sorry sir.” Mark said.

“Do it again until you able to do it! I want to see the

Please log in to read the full chapter