Korea Here I Come

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1] Korea Here I Come [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Raina took out her phone and dialed her best friend's phone number. Twenty One Pilot song was playing in the background before Dylan picked up after the third ring. 

"Hey, what's up?" said Dylan casually. 

"Sooo, you know how I auditioned for the dance instructor position in Korea..." Raina dragged her sentence out.

"Yeah..." responded Dylan, sounding equally as mysterious as Raina sounded.

"I GOT THE JOB!" screamed Raina through the phone.

"Are you kidding me?! Congratulations girl! I know you've been working hard for that job for ages. I couldn't be any happier for you," said Dylan with an exciting tone, "when are you leaving?"

"Thank you, Dylan, thanks for supporting me throughout all of this," Raina whipped away the small tears that fell from being happy at what her best friend said, "as for leaving, Today is... Tuesday, so probably towards the end of the week."

"I'm so happy for you. You better start packing. You're so lucky that you won't have to worry about school anymore since it is practically over," exclaimed Dylan.

"You should come over and help me pack my clothes," pleaded Raina, shuffling over to her closet to get out all of her luggage. 

"Of course! I'll be over in 10 minutes," said Dylan, ending the phone call. 

Raina pulled down her 5 different colored suitcases. How many clothes should I bring? I mean, I am staying there possibly indefinitely. Raina thought to herself as she decided on to bring all of them. You will never know if the clothes in Korea will fit me. She began taking all of her dresses off of their hangers and laid them onto her bed, displaying for her to see what she has. Then, she took her skirts and t-shirts off of their hangers as well and laid them on the other side of the bed. Thirdly, she took her shorts and pants from the armoire and displayed them on the floor. Fourthly, Raina opened up her other side of her closet and took out all her winter clothing. Fifthly, she took out her bras and underwear and placed them on the floor. Lastly, she slid out the boxes that contain all of her shoes and placed them by the end of her bed. I have a lot more clothes than I thought. Raina looked up from the mess she just created and heard faint footsteps coming from the hallway. 

"I'm here!" Dylan yelled from the end of the hallway, "have you made any progress?"

"I just got down my suitcases and I threw all my clothes disheveledly," proclaimed Raina, walking to her big purple suitcases, ping it all the way.

Entering the room, Dylan's mouth dropped. "I can't believe you've accumulated this amount of clothing. Where do we even begin?" Dylan sighed exasperatedly.

"Let's start with the dresses because that is the easiest to go through. I won't have to worry too much on pairing it with other things except jackets and shoes," stated Raina, stepping over the clothes on the floor to get to her bed.

After two hours of picking and choosing from her selection of dresses, Raina zipped up her first suitcases and moved onto her shirts,long-sleeve clothing, and jackets. From shirts, long-sleeves, and jackets to skirts, pants, and shorts, the girls finished the majority of her clothing packing after 5 hours. Looking at the time, they realized it was half past 5 o'clock at night. 

"Well I better get going Raina, you can finish your shoes and makeup right?" asked Dylan, walking to the front of the door.

"Yeah, I got it from here. Thanks for your help Dylan. I'll text you later. Drive home safely," Raina called back, watching Dylan wave to her as she got into her car. 

Raina sighed. She managed to finish the rest of her packing before the time hit midnight. Raina thought she would only need 4 of her 5 suitcases, however, she managed to use all of them. Better be safe than sorry, right?  She asked herself. She rolled her luggage out and into the hallway and closed her door. Yawning, Raina jumped into her bed and fell instantly the second her head landed on the pillow. 

Raina rolled her luggage behind her and waited to check in all of her bags. She managed to pack all of her belongings in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter