Pushing Myself Too Hard

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Pushing Myself Too Hard [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Raina has locked herself in the dance room for the past six hours, trying to come up with choreography that will match their new title song. She has an idea of where she want it to go, however, she doesn't know how to put it into movements. Raina walked over to the camera and pressed record once again. She got into the beginning position and hit play on the music. The music resonated through the speakers and Raina started moving. 

Finally, Raina made it halfway past the song without getting frustrated over crappy choreography that she made. Knock. Knock. Raina heard a soft tapping on the door and walked over to open it. A head popped in through the door's frame, making Raina stumble a few inches back. 

"May I help you?" questioned Raina, placing a hand on her hip.

"I just wanted to come check up on you and see how the dance was coming along," smiled HakYeon, pushing past Raina's figure that was leaning on the door (trying to block him from entering). 

"You're not allowed to come see the dance before the rest," huffed Raina, having no energy to fight him back from entering the room. 

"It's not because of that... It's because you've been held up in this room for almost nine hours. I came to tell you that you need to take a break. No one in their right mind can dance for this long, without stopping. You're not a machine, Raina. No one is forcing you to finish the dance by today," sighed HakYeon, turning back around to face Raina who hasn't moved an inch since he entered. 

"I want it to be perfect. I want nothing more than to see you guys enjoy dancing to one of my dances. You guys deserve a dance that you will want to perform all the time, without getting bored of it," the rest of the sentence becoming inaudible. Raina felt some droplets of sweat forming on her forehead. 

Not caring about what she said, HakYeon rushed forward, seeing Raina swaying from side to side. He managed to catch her before she hit her head on the door frame. "Are you okay!?! Your face looks very bilious." HakYeon reached to feel her forehead with the back of his hand.

Raina pushed his hand away before he could feel how hot her body felt. Her body was already hot from feeling sick, she didn't need a hot guy to be holding her this close. She definitely didn't need him to touch her more than he already has. She looked down and saw him holding her around her waist. Her face became flushed and she struggled to get out of his grasp.

"I'm fine. I think I might have just over exhausted my body from all the da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter