The Fan Meet

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The Fan Meet [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]

Raina spent the whole morning worrying about actually getting to see VIXX up close. She also worried over whether or not he will remember her. Trying not to think about it anymore, she decided to leave her house early to go meet up with Dylan before heading over to the venue for the fan meet. The car's engine started up, and it sputtered down the road on route to her friend's house. While driving, Raina couldn't help but blast VIXX's songs to get herself pumped up for the event later. Soon after arriving at Dylan's house, she hopped out of the driver's seat and headed towards the garage. She typed in the garage code and walked in through the door. 

"Hey, Dylan! I am here. Where are you?" yelled Raina as she closed the garage door behind her. 

"I am upstairs, in the bathroom," yelled back Dylan.

Raina walked up the spiral staircase and walked towards the bathroom with the sound of her high heels striking the floor. Upon reaching the corridor, she leaned against the door's frame and watched Dylan curl her hair. Dylan looked up from the sink and eyed Raina back.

"What?" asked Dylan as she placed her curling iron down and turned around.

"Don't think that I don't know that you are excited to meet your most adored idol out there," said Raina while raising her right eyebrow.

"As if. If anything you are the one most excited to see if he remembers you," responded back Dylan.

"Yeah right, I could care less," shot back Raina while rolling her eyes. 

"That's okay, go ahead and be in denial."

"I am not in denial."

"Yeah, said the girl who cried last night during his speech."

"Puh-lease, I was not crying. I do not cry over anything so petty."

"Whatever Raina," said Dylan as she walked past Raina to grab her combat boots. "You ready?"

Raina nodded and the two left the house and drove towards the venue. 

The two girls have been waiting for five hours before they were even let inside to start forming a line. They were the last two in line, because they weren't aware of how much time past while hanging at Dylan's house. They were also late because they underestimated how long it would take to arrive at this location. 

To pass the time, the two girls played games on their Samsung Galaxy phones while chatting it up with the girls in front of them. Raina was playing some cooking games because she has an addiction to them. Dylan, however, was playing around on a music app, creating a new song. Being immersed in her music, she was unaware that Raina was calling her name. Dylan looked up from her phone and noticed that the line was slowly moving forwards.

"Why didn't you tell me the line was moving? I was just sitting down, on the ground, like an idiot," half yelled Dylan.

"I did. And you failed to notice that I did and like 20 times at that. What were you doing anyway?" eyed Raina.

"Oh you know, the usual. Wishing one day, I will be able to put out my music and get famous," responded Dylan as she inched forward with the rest of the line.

"One day you will, and all those wannabe es will wish they were you. I will just be glad to be your friend when you get there. Maybe your crush on that one musician will notice you then," said Raina as she patted her friend's back.

Dylan smiled and gave her best friend a hug. The girls chatted for another half hour, oblivious to the fact that their turn was approaching. The best friends pulled out their compact mirrors from their small, and matching backpacks. They opened up the mirrors and doubled check their makeup. Raina applied some more lipstick and more mascara. Dylan, on the other hand, was not much a makeup person, so she only applied more mascara. 

They were the next two in line, and Raina could not contain her jitters over actually getting to talk to them. To Dylan surprise, she too was feeling excited and for the same reason. Raina pulled out the stuffed animal that she intends to give to him. The animal was one of the memory that the two shared when they were younger. It is not so much the animal, but more so of the fact she hoped he would remember. It was one of her favorite memories. 

*Flashback*

"Hey Leo, look at this!" yelled Raina as she stared at the baby stuffed lion that hung above from one of the carnivals stands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter