Revealing the Truth

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Revealing the Truth [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

Raina looked up, reluctantly, from staring at her purple rug and made direct eye contact with Leo who was looming above her. She pulled herself off from the ground and walked towards the black couch. As she sat down, she motioned Leo to join her. 

As Leo sat down he repeated his sentence. "Would you care to tell me what just happened?" 

Raina laughed nervously while squirming in her seat uncomfortably. "Yeah... about that," Raina cleared and looked back up at Leo, holding her gaze, "I guess I should probably tell you the truth now" 

Leo nodded in agreement, not muttering a word. 

"Leo, do I not look familiar to you?" asked Raina, still holding her stare. 

Leo blinked a few times, before responding to the question. "I often dream about you, and when I first saw you, I felt like I've seen you before. I also feel very comfortable being around you... and that kiss..." Leo's sentence trailed off at the end while his face began heating up after remembering about what happened earlier. 

Raina sighed, hoping he remembered them being together and everything else, before responding. "What did you dream about?" Raina pleaded that he remembered more than he led on. 

"It was just memories... or dreams... or I don't know what they were exactly. But these didn't show up until you gave me the lion stuffed animal. I remembered winning it for you at a fair and how happy it made you. I remember we played a lot of soccer together and we were practically inseparable. I remembered you came with me to the airport and how sad it was leaving you like we had a really close relationship. And I also remembered that bad fall you had at the playground. You had me so worried. What kind of relationship do we, or did we had?" Leo asked, feeling so mentally drained from keeping all of this in and not just asking sooner.

Raina smiled at all those memories that he remembered, but the smile quickly faded after hearing how he doesn't really remember dating... Or maybe he just doesn't want to believe it... Raina broke eye contact and started looking around the room until her eyes fell on a blank wall. 

I'm not ready to just come out and spill everything thing. It's so not fair that he could just forget everything. I shouldn't have to tell him, but part of me wants to just so we can get past this and move on. Maybe even picking up where we left out. I'm sick of being the only one who remembers everything. 

She continued to stare at the ground while speaking. "What kind of relationship do you think we have or had..?" Raina, trying everything to make him reveal the truth first, responded with another question.

"Were we boyfriend and girlfriend..?" asked Leo, not wanting to believe it if it was true. 

There's no way I could have forgotten her could I? That would make me feel ty. Leo thought to himself. 

"Yeah, we were..." Raina's words faded at the end, not wanting to recall those memories of what he did to her. 

"What happened?" asked Leo, being super curious as to why he didn't remember any of this.

"Are you kidding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter