Where Did You Go HakYeon?

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Where Did You Go HakYeon? [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Raina slowly rose from the bed and gazed at her surroundings. The light was shining through her blue pastel curtains that covered the large window. The light gave her just enough lighting to see around her bedroom. Rubbing her eyes allowed Raina to adjust to her surroundings. She felt the covers that were next to her move slightly. Next to her was Leo who was in a deep sleep and huddled close to her outstretched arm.

A huge smile crept across her face and she had the sudden urge to pull him into a kiss. He looks so cute and y at the same time. It makes me want to kiss him and do things worse than that. Why is he making this so damn hard on me to not just tell him about our past? I want him to find it out on his own, not me telling him because then that ruins my plans. I want him to feel guilty about forgetting me, I want him to feel guilty for not even remembering that I was his girlfriend, and I especially want him to feel guilty for breaking my heart when those articles leaked about him dating someone else. But why, even after all of that, I still want to just give up my plan and tell him now. 

Her hands, moving on their own accord, brushed his hair out of his face. She moved her face closer to his lips while reaching one hand behind his head. Her lips landed on his and she held the kiss for a few seconds. Suddenly, Leo woke up and took notice of Raina's face being right in front of him. Leo felt warm lips on his own and instantly froze. Raina would normally back away from him, but her body moved on their own. She deepened the kiss and brought Leo closer to her body. Her tongue brushed his lips like they were asking for his permission.

Leo didn't know what to do, but his body reacted as if this situation was normal and as if this has happened plenty of times in the past. His lips parted and his arms wrapped around her hips. Raina, not even thinking anymore, pushed her tongue into his mouth and played around with Leo's tongue. Raina's mind started to wander. I have missed having his lips on mine. It has been too long. Raina, not wanting this to end, pulled Leo on top of her as she laid herself back down on her bed.  

Leo's body reacted on its own and he decided to go with it. He placed his hands on either side of her face and pressed his body to Raina's body. Her body started to heat up and she could feel the warmth from his body that laid on top of her. Raina reached up to his flannel and began to it. She's seen him take off his shirt plenty of times when they were practicing, but this was much more different. Her hands brushed over his chiseled chest and landed her hands behind his back. 

"I've missed this so much," Raina whispered under her breath. She moved her head to be able to continue to kiss Leo.

"What did you say?" asked Leo, halting the kiss for a second.

"Nothing," said Raina, trying to continue.

Raina preceded to continue to kiss him, to try and distract him from asking any more questions. She quickly deepened the kiss again but before anything else could happen, there was a knock on her door. The two quickly scrambled apart and readjusted their clothing. 

"Hey Raina?" asked a voice from the other side, "it's me Hongbin! I need to talk to you! It's urgent. I haven't seen Leo nor HakYeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter