Arriving back to Seoul, South Korea

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Arriving back to Seoul, South Korea [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Leo, it's time to leave the plane, we just landed," said Wonshik who was seated next to him during the plane ride.

Leo stirred in his sleep, lazily opening up his tired eyes. "Okay," mumbled Leo as he hoisted himself in an upright position. 

Leo whipped the sleepiness away from his eyes with the back of his hand. He pushed himself off of the very uncomfortable plane seat and stood up slowly. Eyes half closed, Leo reached above the seats to grab his luggage but accidently hitting Wonshik in the process. Leo grumbled a quite 'sorry' and continued to set it down onto the ground. He looked ahead, towards the front of the isle, but noticed that they were the last to leave the plane. Rushing ahead to catch up with the others, Leo managed to bump into Hakyeon, once again mumbling another set of 'sorry'. 

Arriving at the out van, Leo threw his luggage into the trunk and slowly climbed into the back seat. The rest of the members soon piled into the van that was on route back to JellyFish Entertainment. 

"What is our schedule like for the next few months?" questioned the leader of VIXX. 

"You guys have some downtime for the next few weeks, but soon after you'll be preparing for a winter comeback," responded the manager while keeping an eye on the road. 

The boys were about to fall asleep after hearing the good news, but the manager quietly said something to himself. "What was that hyung?" asked Hongbin.

"I almost forgot to mention that you'll be having a new choreographer joining you guys for this upcoming comeback, possibly staying with us for a longer period of time," said the manager with a smile on his face.

"Who is it?" asked Hyuk

"Yeah, who is it? I see you smiling through the mirror," chided Jaehwan.

"We haven't yet to decide on the person yet, but it's between a group of girl choreographers," smiled the manager.

Leo's ears perked up and started turning to a red shade after the manager mentioned the word girl. Leo hates to admit to the fact that being near any women causes him to blush uncontrollably. Avoiding any teasing, Leo turned his face away from s and pulled his hoodie over his head. Leo, not caring too much about the conversation, decided to close his eyes until they reached the dorms. 

"Can't we see the girls that might be our dance instructor?" questioned Jaehwan while wiggling his eyebrows.

"No, and this is exactly the reason why. You, Jaehwan can't control yourself around them, so I am not allowed to show you the pictures," said the manager in a stern voice.

After another ten minutes, the car arrived at the underground parking of the dorms. "We're here. It's time to wake up, again," sighed the manager, noticing how easily the boys fall asleep, no matter the circumstances. 

They all woke up promptly and headed to their dorm room on the tenth floor. Hakyeon plugged the passcode into the keypad and pushed open the door with his foot. All the boys lazily threw their things near the couch of the living room, before heading to their separate bedrooms. 

Leo walked into his room that he shares with Jaehwan and plopped down onto his bed that he missed so much. He slipped off his sneakers and chucked them into his closet that is across the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter