The Morning After

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The Morning After [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

Rania woke up from her deep slumber to the sound of her alarm going off. Lazily, her hands started reaching for her phone with every intention of hitting snooze. However, she glanced at the time and saw that she could not procrastinate the inevitable. She is needed at the company to finish up the last part of the dance routine. The only part of the song that needed choreography was the dance break, as well as, the final group ending pose. A loud, exasperated sigh escaped from as she pulled herself out of the bed. 

A couple of thoughts arose as she started her morning face routine. How am I supposed to face not one, but two people who are both upset for their own reasons? Hakyeon was upset because I yelled at him despite his efforts to take me home when I exhausted myself. I know I already talked it out with him, yet I know it'll still be hella awkward since this will be the first time I'll see him since yesterday. We might be okay, but I feel like I still need to reiterate how sorry I am for getting snappy at him when all he did was help me.

Leo...Leo, on the other hand, is just going to be weird. We are in this limbo state where we both came clean about everything but we were interrupted. So, we never really had the chance to finish clearing up the misunderstanding or come to a conclusion on how to move forward.

Raina shook her head out of thought to bring her back to reality and focus on getting ready. The face wash routine culminated, and now it was time to get dressed and get her to the company.

I just need to face it head-on and not try to plan everything because I know for a fact that nothing goes the way I want it to. First, I need to talk to Hakyeon, since that is the easiest conversation to have. He technically isn't in a limbo state, so it should be the best route first. After... After that, I'll probably have one of the most awkward conversations ever. No more deferring my actions any longer. 

She walked down the staircases, which led her towards her car that was parked on the side of the street. Threw her many bags in the passenger seat and put the car in drive, heading towards the company building. 

In the near distance, Jellyfish Entertainment came into view. The car made its way towards the underground parking as it passed a medium-size group of fangirls, waiting to get a glimpse of their favorite idols. A few of them had plushies in their hands, in hopes of being able to pass along one of them to whoever their biases were. The others just had signs with words written in Korean that Raina struggled to read. Her Korean speaking abilities may be intermediate, but her reading is at the level of an elementary student. She put her car in parked, in her designated spot, grabbed her bags, and slipped out of the car.

As she entered the B1 floor, she took her time looking at all their album cover group photos. As usual, Leo's pictures stood out the most to her. Her eyes always gravitated towards him, as she knew the real person that hid behind the cold persona that the company made him adopt. Her favorite full-body shot had to be their current album that they will be promoting, Chained Up. Raina stopped looking at his picture because she started getting naughty thoughts in her head about how good he would look looming over her body. 

Her finger pressed the call button for the elevator, which she entered as soon as it arrived on her floor. Next, she pushed for the 3rd floor because that is where the dance rooms are, as well as the recording studio. Lucky me. I get to kill two birds with one stone. Talk to them both since they are recording the rest of the songs for their full album, and then I can head straight to the dance room. Raina thought to herself. She just wanted to get this over with so she could throw herself into dancing, where she could forget all about her worries. 

Raina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter