You Had Me Worried Sick

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] You Had Me Worried Sick [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Raina's eyes flew open the second she felt her body being surrounded by something very cushiony. Raina strained her eyes, trying to get them readjust to the darkness that filled the room. When her dark orbs finally focused, she saw a tall figure that loomed above her. Raina let out a scared screamed and chucked a pillow at the figure. 

"Who are you!?" cried Raina, "and how did you get in here?"

The figure reached towards Raina's body and pinned her hands above her head. "Calm down Raina, it's just me," whispered the man.

Raina blinked a couple more times at the figure until she felt a wave of embarrassment coursed through her body. She mentally slapped her brain for not registering sooner to the fact that she knew who this man was. 

"I'm so sorry HakYeon!" said Raina while trying to get herself up from the bed until she realized how close he was to her face. 

Her eyes grew twice in size and she felt her face starting to heat up again. She was inches away from her lips crashing into his lips. Her mind wandered and her eyes unconsciously stared at his full and soft lips. They look so enticing. Raina thought but soon she mentally slapped herself for having these thoughts about him again. This is the second time in a week Raina. You need to stop.  After managing to get herself to look away from his lips, her eyes trailed up to his eyes and she saw worried in his eyes.  

"Your face became hot again! Are you sure you're okay! You scared me half to death," said HakYeon, his voice full of worry and warmth. 

Raina scooted away from HakYeon and took a couple of deep breaths, trying to calm down her florid cheeks. "I feel fine," said Raina, her brain finally registering that she wasn't in the practice rooms, "where am I?"

HakYeon straightened out his clothes and stood up, realizing how close he was to Raina. "Oh... You don't remember?" asked HakYeon, worry filled his voice once again.

"I know that I SHOULD be in the practice room...," her words started off with sarcasm but soon faded out after her brain gathered her memories, "Oh no... I shouldn't be here, I need to finish your guys dance!" 

"Stop moving, and listen to me Raina!" said HakYeon, letting out a frustrating sigh. 

Raina rose from her bed too quickly and she felt her body protesting against her. She ignored her body's signals and continued to the bedroom's door.  

"Stop moving, and listen to me Raina!" said HakYeon, letting out a puff of air under his breath.

Raina ignored the words that he was saying and continued moving forward. She reached the doorknob and pushed the door harshly open.  She took a couple of more steps before her legs gave out and she slumped to the hardwood floor expecting to fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter