He's Coming to America?

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] He's Coming to America? [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Beep. The phone that was lying on the end table, next to the bed, started to vibrate. Raina reached passed her laptop, that was on her lap, to grab her phone that would not stop with incoming messages. She checked the cell phone's screen and saw that the excessive amount of texts was coming from her best friend. Raina scrolled to the top of the messages to begin reading them.

Dylan: Hurry check their YouTube channel!

Dylan: They just released tour dates in America.

Dylan: Why aren't you reading these messages girl, these are so important.

That's so Dylan to send messages one after another. Raina thought to herself as she began to type back.

Raina: Who are you talking about? There are so many groups that I follow, and you know that.

Dylan: It's VIXX, you idiot! Like your favorite K-Pop group ever, and the one that harbors your enormous crush yet.

Raina: You know that my crush on one of them will never come true, but I will go check now. Text you later! <3

Raina closed out of her other tabs that were accumulating over time since she hardly ever exits out of them. Once a new tab was open, VIXX's YouTube channel was open next. Raina clicked on the new video message that was directed towards the American fans. 

Ten minutes has passed and she could still not digest the fact that they were having a fan meeting. Eventually, she allowed the realization to settle in only leading to her screaming at the top of her lungs. OMG!! I cannot believe they are having a fan meet here. After all these years of waiting for them to come here, it's finally happening. If I go, I wonder if he'll remember me! Raina thought to herself as she started freaking out on the inside. She already bought the tickets months ago, but the fact that they are giving the fans a chance to see them up close is a whole new ball game. 

The concert itself is only a few days away, however, the fan meeting is the day after. She got up from her bed and started pacing around the room. Raina was so focused on the recently learned information that she forgot she needed to buy the passes. She regained her composure and checked the page selling the passes. Luckily, there were quite a bit of pass left. She bought one for Dylan and one for herself. After buying the passes, she called Dylan to fangirl over everything. 

A good three hours elapsed before she realized what time it was. It was passed midnight and she had a class in eight hours. Raina said her goodbyes and hung up. She changed into her Tinker Bell pajamas before she climbed into her bed, passing out no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter