021

Eyes On You

 

Dinner was quiet; Myungsoo had left with Mihee, he as probably watching out if the girl would cause more trouble.

“You know, ever since she appeared we haven’t had a peaceful movie night or something.” Sungjae pointed out, Ahyoung just shrugged.

“But…are things with Vernon really over?”

“They are, well, I’m glad he didn’t try to call, seeing as to how messy things are right now.” She shook her head, Sungjae nodded and nibbled on a piece of carrot.

“But, Young-ah, I don’t like it.”

“What?” She looked up and brushed off the pasta sauce on the side of his lip.

“Mihee, I don’t like the vibe she’s giving off.”

Ahyoung didn’t reply.

I think I do not like it too.

“But why did he have to leave with her?” Sungjae said, annoyed.

Ahyoung exhaled.

“He has to, Mihee’s his fiancé.”

“Its like he chose her over us!”

Ahyoung could not help but smile, but she paused.

Did he?

Her brows furrowed and shook her head.

 

 

“This is getting out of hand.” Sehun said meaningfully as he put the file down on her desk.

“What? The sales? I know, I’ll visit the factory tomorrow.”

“That and what’s happening to your life right now.”

Ahyoung drummed her fingers on her table, refusing to reply.

“Anyway, it’s good you decided to live with Sungjae for a bit, I doubt you can stand staying at halbae’s.” Sehun patted her hand.

“But, oppa, I don’t know what to do.”

Sehun blinked at her.

“I’m pretty sure you were informed what happened last night when Mihee came over.”

“I heard from your security detail, did the potato do any damage?”

“I mean, I know that since she’s Myungsoo’s fiancé she has a right to act that way, his time should be spent with her and….he’s going to be her husband.”

Sehun nodded.

“But, oppa, I don’t think it’s right.”

“What is?”

He saw Ahyoung hesitated; she glanced at her laptop before finally speaking.

“That she eats all of his time, I don’t like it.” Ahyoung replied, then she took a deep breath and stood up.

“I need to go, see you tomorrow.” She kissed Sehun’s cheek before leaving her office.

Sehun just watched in amusement as his cousin left.

“Of course you don’t like it, sweetheart. You never will.”

 

 

Ahyoung wrapped her fingers around the warm mug of coffee, Vernon studied her face before speaking.

“…Are we really done?”

She looked up.

“I’m sorry. But all of that, everything that happened made me realize what I really want, Hansol.”

He looked away.

It’s not that I hate marriage, but…..it’s just not..my time yet, and maybe us breaking up will…help us realize what we really want.

It’s you.” He replied, Ahyoung paused.

What?

What I want.

Ahyoung bit her lip.

I asked you to meet because I wanted for you let me go.” She said softly, Vernon met her gaze briefly, he sighed.

“Ahyoung, I’m sorry, but~”

Before Vernon could continue, a glass of ice cold water was poured over Ahyoung. Vernon stood up in alarm and halted.

“Mihee-ssi!”

Ahyoung stood up and faced the girl.

“Just because you threatened me, don’t think that I’m scared of you, brat.”

Ahyoung’s lips quirked up.

“Really?” She replied, pulling Vernon back.

“You already have this guy, are you not satisfied?” Mihee smirked, before she could move, two males walked towards Mihee.

“Excuse me, we will have to remove you from the establishment.” One of the said before starting to drag Mihee with them, but she protested.

“Do you know who I am? You guys are working for my husband! Let me go!” She screeched.

“Husband? We work for Miss Song, miss.”

Ahyoung smirked at her and raised her hand; the males halted and let go of Mihee.

“This building, where you’re standing in is owned by Samsung Holdings, Lee Mihee-ssi, and these guys are working for my family. Whatever you touch in this place is mine.” She chuckled.

“So, take your gangster manners and litter them there.”

 

 

Ahyoung marched out of the building, before she could take another step someone pulled her.

“Ya, I heard~”

“Let go.” She said, Myugsoo paused and complied.

“I know she’s going overboard, but Ahyoung~”

“It’s all because of you!” She pushed him back, Myungsoo balked.

“Things have gone bat crazy, but you make it tier when you appear with your goons, L!”

“Ahyoung, I was just worried~”

“Yes, you were worried. But technically, you’re a married man. You’re just feeding her anger. ” She explained.

“Young-ah, I~”

“I already told you, stop….stop coming to me whenever things happen, I’m fine, I’ll live.”

Myungsoo looked at her, then he heard Mihee stepping out behind her.

“Huh, another Ahyoung and Myungsoo scene.” She mused, Ahyoung spun around and looked at her.

“Get out of my sight.” She hissed, Mihee chuckled.

“Aigoo, I’m scared.” She taunted, Ahyoung smiled.

“You should be, that footage of you harassing me is already on the news.”

Mihee balked, then Ahyoung turned to L.

“I’m guessing that now you have a reason to not see me, right? I’m filing charges.” She said before walking towards her car.

 

 

Ahyoung got in her car and locked the doors, restraining her guards from entering, she drove away from the lot.

Then tears started to fall from her eyes.

She didn’t know what happened. She could not fathom how she just snapped at Myungsoo. Was it because of Mihee?

She had gone overboard, but Ahyoung knew that it wasn’t L’s fault. Myungsoo was just like that, he always came over when something happened.

Why was she angry?

What was infuriating her?

She stepped on the brakes and exhaled.

Then she screamed when someone suddenly opened her door and lifted her off the seat.

“Myungsoo!” She yelped, Myungsoo looked at her and set her down.

“It’s all because me?” He questioned, Ahyoung winced and brushed her tears away.

“I know something is bothering you, Ahyoung.”

She flinched and looked away.

“Damn it, I don’t want to lose you to this, Young. So, please talk.” He groaned, Ahyoung looked up, he was still pinning her against the side of the car.

“I..I just want some time alone, L. You’re getting married in months, and you keep on being like this.”

“I don’t want things to change.”

She sighed.

“It wont.”

Myungsoo shook his head.

“You’re already changing.” He whispered, Ahyoung exhaled.

“Why aren’t you saying something, Ahyoung? What’s wrong? What’s going on?”

She bit her lip.

I have to check on something first.

“Nothing’s wrong, L.” She softened and cupped his cheek.

“Promise me you’ll come back to me when you have it sorted out, okay?” He insisted, she almost smiled.

“I’m not filing charges.” She offered, Myungsoo smiled.

“I know.” He said before burying his face in her hair. Ahyoung just patted his back as he hugged her.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++