Yugyeom and Jackson

Got7 mpreg one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was only eight o’clock but Yugyeom was asleep already. 

This wasn’t a big surprise, sleeping was something he’d been doing a lot of lately and that was understandable. Jackson was sure carrying one baby was tiring enough and there Yugyeom was carrying two. He was almost seven months pregnant now and as their doctor had cheerfully informed them them the last time he saw them both babies were a good size. Neither of them were measuring small, which was rare when it came to twins. They should be pleased he’d said, Yugyeom was clearly getting them all the right nutrients to aid their development, he was doing a good job.

And they were pleased. Both their son and their daughter were growing well and were healthy. What more could they ask for? 

But as reassuring as it was to know that they were doing well that didn’t make in any easier for Jackson to see Yugyeom struggling. The younger man might not like to admit it, but he was finding it hard, Jackson could tell. His ever growing bump was starting to make even the simplest of things difficult for him. Getting up and out of bed unaided was job that required careful planning if he didn’t want to end up overbalancing falling back onto the mattress with a thump. Getting dressed was also a trial, pulling his own socks on was becoming especially tough. In fact anything that required bending was more trouble than it was worth. Yugyeom had dropped his phone on to the floor the other day and it had stayed there for most of the afternoon. Bending down to pick it up and seemed like far too much hard work so he hadn’t bothered to try, he’d waited for Jackson to come home and asked him to do it instead.

So yes, Jackson wasn’t surprised to walk in and find Yugyeom curled up in the corner of the sofa fast asleep. He’d been more tired than usual lately and there was good reason for that.  But he was a little disappointed. He’d been so busy over the last couple of weeks that he’d barely seen him, and even when he had managed to get home early,  nine times out of ten Yugyeom had been asleep or about to fall asleep. 

And while Yugyeom needed to rest and Jackson wasn’t about to deny him that it did mean they’d hardly spoken in days. He’d missed him.

He also felt guilty about complaining about it, even if it was only in his head. In fact, when it came to Yugyeom he’d been feeling a lot of guilt lately. He was the one who’d confessed to Yugyeom first. He was the one, when they’d been dating who’d said he was serious about them. He was the one who’d wanted to take it to the next level, wanted to make their relationship public. He was the one who’d planned their one year anniversary trip to Jeju…

If he’d done none of those things then Yugyeom wouldn’t have had to go through two whole months of morning sickness. His back wouldn’t be hurting, neither would his knees or his ankles. He wouldn’t be worrying about the stretch marks he was developing or how long it was going to take to get back into shape once the babies were born.

But they also wouldn’t be eagerly awaiting the arrival of their son and daughter so he guessed he shouldn’t be too hard on himself. They might not have planned to become parents quite so soon but now that it had happened Jackson wouldn’t change it for the world. He loved them both an unbelievable amount already.

He loved Yugyeom too. And he was feeling guilty again because as peaceful as he looked, curled up in the corner of the sofa, his knees drawn up as far as his baby bump would allow, head resting on one of the cushions Jinyoung had bought them as a housewarming gift, Jackson couldn’t let him stay there. The position he was in wasn’t good for his back. He was going to have to wake him.

With a sigh he walked towards the couch and knelt down beside his boyfriend. “Yugyeom.” He said gently, his hand going to cup the younger man’s jaw. He brushed his cheek with his thumb hoping that would be enough, he didn’t want to shake him. Shaking someone awake when they were as pregnant as Yugyeom was didn’t feel right.

Yugyeom shifted slightly in his sleep, a crease forming between his eyebrows his mouth parting slightly but he didn’t wake up.

“Yugyeom.” Jackson repeated, a little louder this time and he gave up on brushing Yugyeom’s cheek and took his hand instead, linking their fingers and giving it a squeeze. 

This time Yugyeom mumbled something Jackson couldn’t quite catch, his eyelids fluttering.

Smiling at how cute his boyfriend was Jackson said his name a third time, following it up with a “you need to wake up.”

And there, Yugyeom was blinking his eyes open. “Hyung?” He asked, voice rough from sleep.

“Yeah, it’s me.” Jackson confirmed, finding his confusion extremely adorable.

Yug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter