Youngjae and Jinyoung

Got7 mpreg one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jinyoung had called at lunch and told him he’d offered Jackson and Jaebum their babysitting services for the evening Youngjae hadn’t known what to say. He’d wanted to say ‘take it back, tell them we can’t’, not because he didn’t like their daughter, because he did. Yoonji was an adorable baby and easy to look after. She was only four months old but Jaebum had her in a routine already. And as long as people stuck to that routine she was no problem, she was smiley and happy and she slept well. If it was any other day he’d have jumped at the chance to look after her.

He’d wanted to say no because he already had their evening planned. The plan was to order in Jinyoung’s favourite food for dinner in the hope that this would put him in a good mood because he had something to tell him and he didn’t know if it would go down well. 

He’d been with Jinyoung now for just over a year and he was pretty sure Jinyoung was serious about their relationship, that he saw a future there. He wouldn’t have asked him to move in with him when he’d found his own place if he didn’t. The fact he’d said ‘that could be us one day’ as they’d watched his cosuin get married  was a fairly solid clue too. But one thing he wasn’t so sure about was Jinyoung’s stance on children. It just wasn’t something they’d talked about. Okay yes, Jinyoung adored Yoonji, he was always saying how cute she was and he was really good with his sister’s kids, they loved him. But he’d never heard Jinyoung say he wanted kids of his own. To be fair he hadn’t asked and it wasn’t a subject that came up in conversation often. But it was something they were going to have to talk about and fairly soon because there was going to be at least one child in his future whether he liked it or not.

Because Youngjae was pregnant. 

He hadn’t planned it. And he’d thought they’d been careful enough to avoid surprises. So when he’d first started feeling ill just over a week ago he hadn’t thought anything of it. To be honest he didn’t have the best immune system, he was always catching whatever bug was going around.

But when after a few days the fatigue had been joined by nausea he’d found himself complaining about it over the phone to his sister. His sister, who had sighed and told him it sounded an awful lot like morning sickness.

Youngjae hadn’t wanted to listen at first. He couldn’t be pregnant. He and Jinyoung hadn’t even talked about having a baby. And they were both so busy. But the nausea didn’t let up. And he had to admit that the fact he only felt like throwing up before 12pm and he felt fine, if a little tired for the rest of the day was a little suspect. So a couple of days ago he’d given in and bought a test.

And that test had come back positive.

Since then he’d been trying to summon the courage to tell Jinyoung. He had no idea what his reaction was going to be and that scared him. But he’d done it, this morning he’d decided that today was the day. Jinyoung was only shooting until five then he’d be home, giving him plenty of time to tell him.

Only that plan had gone out the window now hadn’t it? There would be no take out for dinner and no chance to talk because Jinyoung had roped them into babysitting instead.

And Youngjae couldn’t protest, even if he wanted to. It wouldn’t be fair on Jaebum and Jackson. This was going to be their first night out as a couple since before the baby had been born, Jaebum had told him how much he was looking forward to it. And it wasn’t their fault that their original babysitter had come down with a stomach bug.

So he hadn’t told Jinyoung to take it back. He’d said ‘that sounds like fun’ and agreed to meet Jinyoung there at six. He’d just have to wait until tomorrow to tell him. One more day wasn’t going to hurt.

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

It was just past seven and Youngjae was sitting beside Jinyoung on Jackson and Jaebum’s couch pretending to watch the history documentary Jinyoung had put on. 

He was trying to pay attention but he just couldn’t focus. The fact there was a baby upstairs just kept reminding him of the soon to be baby he was carrying. The baby that Jinyoung still didn’t know about.

He needed to tell him. Keeping it to himself the last few days had put him on edge and that couldn’t be good. He’d read somewhere that if you were anxious throughout your pregnancy you had more chance of having an anxious baby. He didn’t want an anxious baby. 

Should he tell him now, he thought as he watched Jinyoung watch the television. Maybe that would be better. If he waited until tomorrow he might lose all the courage he’d managed to gather and have to start over.

But no… if he told him now and Jinyoung took it badly he might walk out, leave him there with Yoonji knowing he couldn’t follow. And how would he explain his sudden disappearance to Jaebum and Jackson when they got home?

He’d leave it he decided. Yes, he’d leave it until tomorrow.

He should focus on the tv, put the baby to the back of his mind.

Okay it was hard to forget about his own baby when there was a baby crying upstairs he thought with a sigh and he made to get up.

“Wait.” Jinyoung said, a hand going to his shoulder. “I’ll go. You look tired.”

If he ever complained about something, Jinyoung, more often than not, told him not to be so overdramatic. Over the last few days though he’d been unusually nice to him and now here he was offering to go upstairs so he didn’t have to. He must really look terrible Youngjae realised, the realisation making him feel even worse. “Thanks.” He said, wanting to tell him he didn’t have to worry, he wasn’t ill, but Jinyoung was already heading to the kitchen to heat Yoonji’s bottle up.

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Half an hour later and all was quiet. And Youngjae was still sitting on the couch all alone.

If Yoonji wasn’t crying then why was Jinyoung still upstairs?

But then just because she wasn’t crying that didn’t necessarily mean she’d settled. Maybe she was still wide awake up there and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter