Yugyeom and Mark

Got7 mpreg one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He hates me.”

BamBam, who’d been scrolling through the guide on the tv froze, remote still pointed at the screen. “What?” he asked, turning to look at Yugyeom who was sitting next to him on the couch.

“Mark Hyung,” Yugyeom clarified as BamBam continued to look at him like he was crazy. “I think he hates me.” It was something he’d been worrying about for a while, the way Mark had been keeping his distance, and it was the only explanation he could think of. He’d told him he was pregnant and now he hated him. Hated him for letting it happen, for getting in the way of his career, for trapping him in a relationship he hadn’t ever been serious about.

With a sigh BamBam placed the tv remote on the table and turned back to his best friend. “Why would you say that?” He asked him. “He adores you.”

Yugyeom shook his head. “He might have, before, but he doesn’t now.” It had been a week now since he’d told him about the baby and he could count the amount of times his boyfriend had initiated conversation with him on one hand. “I mean he won’t even look at me unless he has to.”

“He doesn’t hate you.” BamBam insisted, undeterred. “You’re imagining things.”

“I’m not.” Yugyeom told him. BamBam was obviously trying to make him feel better and he appreciated the sentiment, what he didn’t appreciate was BamBam making him out to be crazy. “Ever since I told him he’s been acting really weird. He hardly speaks to me, the barely looks at me. I left space beside me on the couch last night on purpose and he sat on the floor by Jackson’s chair instead. You saw him.”

“That doesn’t mean anything.” BamBam argued. “He probably just wanted to see the tv better.”

“He didn’t.” Yugyeom insisted. He wasn’t being paranoid, and he wasn’t imagining things. Mark had been deliberately avoiding him for a week now and it hurt. Their relationship might have been new, but their friendship wasn’t and he’d thought that at least would count for something when he’d told him he was pregnant but apparently not. “He sat on the floor, so he didn’t have to sit next to me. He can’t stand being around me.”

“Yugyeom…” BamBam started to say, clearly intending to argue with him some more but Yugyeom didn’t let him.

“No, don’t,” he told him, “stop trying to spare my feelings. I know you’ve noticed it too. And I don’t mind if he doesn’t want to be with me anymore, I really don’t. I’ll get over it. It’s just… what if… what if he doesn’t want the baby?” He asked, his voice small as he finally asked the question that had been on his mind for days.

“He said he’d be there for you.” BamBam reminded him. “When you told him he said he’d support you whatever decision you made, you told me that.”

“I know.” Yugyeom said, voice still quiet. He’d been so nervous about telling him but Mark had been amazing. He’d told him everything was going to be okay and that he would be there for him whatever he decided. It had been such a relief that that the tears Yugyeom had been fighting back all day finally started to fall and Mark had held him close until he’d cried himself out, Then he’d kissed his forehead and told him to get some sleep. Yugyeom had done as he was told only to wake up the next day and find Mark’s side of the bed empty. And it had been ever since. Mark had gone back to sleeping in his own room and Yugyeom hadn’t really been able to complain because that was where he should be sleeping really, as their manager liked to point out if he’d been sleeping there all along then they wouldn’t’ be in the mess they were currently in. “But I think, that maybe… he only said those things because he had to.” He continued knowing BamBam was waiting for him to elaborate. “He can’t have meant it, if he did he wouldn’t be ignoring me. He’d be there for me to talk to, for me to complain to when I’m feeling sick or tired or worried but he isn’t. He doesn’t want to be. And if he isn’t here for me now then what’s he going to do when the baby gets here?”

But BamBam was never one to give up. “He’s going to be there for you and the baby.” He told him. “He’ll do the right thing. It’s just taking him some time to get his head around things, that’s all. And if it looks like he isn’t going to pull his weight the rest of us will be there to make sure he does. We’ve got your back.”

Yugyeom knew that. The rest of the group had been incredibly supportive since he’d told them, BamBam especially but as supportive as they’d been, well they weren’t Mark. As nice as it was knowing that his friends would be there for him that wasn’t going to help if the father of his baby decided he didn’t want to be there. And he was about to tell BamBam so but before he could the front door was opening, and they were both turning to look at the person who’d just walked through it.

That person happened to be Mark who upon spotting Yugyeom sitting on the couch beside BamBam froze.

“Hey.” Yugyeom said softly.

“Hey.” Mark said, expression unreadable. Then he was kicking his shoes off and heading for his room without sparing Yugyeom a second glance.

“See.” Yugyeom said once Mark’s door had slammed closed behind him. “He doesn’t want to talk to me.”

“He’s probably just tired.” BamBam reasoned but Yugyeom could tell that he didn’t believe what he was saying.

“He hates me.” He said again. “He’s angry with me for letting this happen. And no matter what any of you say to him, if he doesn’t want to be there for the baby then he doesn’t have to be. If he decides he wants nothing more to do with me then none of us can stop him. He can go back to the States and he’ll never have to speak to any of us again.”

And noticing the catch in his voice BamBam was immediately scooting across the couch to sit beside him, an arm going around his shoulders as he pulled into his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter