BamBam and JB

Got7 mpreg one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jaebum had told Jinyoung that it would just be him that would be meeting him for coffee he hadn’t really explained to him why. Mostly because he didn’t know how to. When he’d relayed the invitation to BamBam he’d seemed happy to go. The last time he’d seen Jinyoung in person had been just after he’d had Sanghoon and Sanghoon was now four months old. It would be nice to catch up, something he’d said at least four or five times to Jaebum over the course of the week. And then this morning, when Jaebum had reminded him what time they were supposed to be at the coffee shop BamBam’s attitude had changed completely. He’d turned sullen and come up with every excuse in the book not to go.

He felt sick. That was the first excuse. This was plausible. BamBam was into his second trimester now and nausea wasn’t an everyday occurrence anymore but he still came over queasy every once in a while. The feeling usually passed pretty quickly though, something Jaebum had pointed out. ‘You’ll feel better by the time we get there.’ He’d said but BamBam had told him that he didn’t think so. He felt pretty bad so Jaebum should just go without him.

When Jaebum had kept saying things like ‘Maybe some fresh air would do you good.’ BamBam had changed tactics and started telling him he was tired. He hadn’t slept well and it was making him tetchy. He wasn’t going to be very good company, he should stay home. Jaebum had tried to counter this by telling him Jinyoung would be  tired too, Sanghoon wasn’t the best sleeper, so  they could both be short-tempered together. He was sure Jinyoung would understand. He wouldn't mind.

BamBam’s next excuse was all the housework he’d yet to do. They hadn’t cleaned up properly last night after dinner, the sink was still full of dishes and there were two basketfuls of dirty washing he needed get started on. He didn’t mind doing it. It wouldn’t take two of them and Jinyoung was more Jaebum’s friend than his. He should go and he’d stay and clean up. Jaebum had dealt with this by cleaning the kitchen himself and putting the first load of laundry in the washing machine. BamBam had rewarded him with an unconvincing ‘thank you’ and had changed tactics again.

‘My mum’s meant to be calling me.’ He’d said. ‘I can’t believe I forgot about that. And I can’t ask her to call later, she’s busy the rest of the week. Can you apologise to Jinyoung for me?’

‘Your mum called you last night.’ Jaebum had pointed out, ‘and I heard her tell you she was calling you again on Saturday.’

BamBam’s face had coloured. ‘Oh…’ he’d said, ‘… yeah. She did. I don’t know why I thought it was meant to be today.’

Exasperation mounting Jaebum had told him he didn’t think he’d thought any such thing and if he couldn’t be bothered to come he should just say so.

And a wounded looking BamBam had snapped back ‘Fine. You’re right. I just don’t want to go.’ And he’d stormed off to their room, slamming the door behind him.

So yeah, Jaebum had no idea what had brought on BamBam’s change of heart, all he knew was that he didn’t want to come and that getting annoyed at him for making excuses really hadn’t helped. He’d tried to apologise and ask what was really the matter but BamBam had told him he didn’t want to talk to someone who thought he was a liar and had completely shut down all questioning.

And now he was sitting opposite Jinyoung, coffee in front of him, waiting for his friend to say something. Because he would. Jaebum could tell that he hadn’t bought the ‘he’s not feeling great’ that he’d mumbled at him when he’d first turned up.

“So…” he said, hoping that starting the conversation on his own terms would stop Jinyoung asking for more information about BamBam, “… are you still having trouble getting Sanghoon to sleep through?”

“Yes.” Jinyoung said without hesitation. “He’s a nightmare. He thinks he’s some kind of owl or something. No matter what we do he wants to sleep through the day and stay awake all night. We’re starting to think it would be easier if we just became nocturnal too. When I left the house Sanghoon had just gone to sleep and I’d bet you any money that as soon as the door closed Mark headed straight to bed.” Catching the look on Jaebum’s face, the one that said he’d realised that that could very well be him soon Jinyoung attempted some damage control. “Your little one will probably be an angel though. If they take after you all they’ll do is sleep. And speaking of your little one, how is BamBam? You said he wasn’t feeling great but I thought the morning sickness wasn’t bothering him anymore.”

“It’s not.” Jaebum confirmed. So much for his control the conversation plan. “He’s just having an off day.”

“Enough of an off day that he wanted to stay home?”

“I suppose so.” Jaebum sighed and deciding that there was no point in trying to pretend to Jinyoung when he was just going to see straight through him anyway he decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter