Jinyoung and JB

Got7 mpreg one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was exhausted. And the worst thing about it was it was nobody’s fault but his own. Well it was partly his boyfriend’s fault he supposed, but only partly. Jaebum might have been the one to suggest they book a hotel room for their third anniversary but he hadn’t been the one who’d shrugged off the fact that they hadn't packed any condoms in their overnight bag. That had been him.  And okay, yes, the complimentary champagne might have played a part. It had been almost a year since he’d last touched alcohol so the two glasses he’d downed on an empty stomach had left him feeling a little giddy. But he’d hardly been drunk, he’d had the mental capacity to know that Jaebum’s offer to go out and grab a box was one he should have taken up. But no, he’d told him not to bother. When Jaebum had reminded him what had happened last time they’d been impatient enough to forgo a he’d said ‘And what are the odds of that happening again?’ and he’d kissed him long and hard, putting a stop to any further argument.

Well he was regretting that now. If he’d just listened to Jaebum and waited the ten minutes it would have taken him to run down to the store opposite the hotel and back again he wouldn’t be dealing with such a punishing schedule right now. He wouldn’t be in the middle of trying to fit the last four months of the six-month drama shoot he’d been contracted to in to two. He wouldn’t be trying to get as many scenes as possible filmed before his baby bump became too much of a challenge for wardrobe to hide. But he was and it was killing him. His feet hurt, his back hurt and he’d spent more time trying to remember his lines than he had done reciting them. He was blaming it on a combination of lack of sleep due to having a teething baby at home and the fact he’d spent most of the day trying to decide if he was feeling hungry, nauseous or both.

But shooting was over for the day which meant he was finally getting to go home. And when he made it there he was going to guilt Jaebum into running him a bath. When he’d hit fifteen weeks with Seungyeon he’d barely been showing but this time around he’d developed a defined little bump already. It was small enough that it wasn’t giving wardrobe a huge headache, not yet, but it was messing with his centre of gravity enough to be playing havoc with his lower back and having to spend so long on his feet today hadn’t helped. But sinking into a bath full of bubbles, that might fix things a little.

 

…… ……

 

Jinyoung was so focussed on the bath he was going to get Jaebum to run him that he didn’t register the tinsel surrounding the mirror in their hallway until he’d already walked past it. And then his brain caught up with what his eyes had just seen and he stopped in the middle of the hallway and turned around. And yes, yes there was tinsel surrounding the entirety of the full length mirror that Mark had given them as a house warming gift. It was an eye-watering shade of red and looked like it would make you itch if you touched it. And it had not been there when he’d left that morning. And as he studied the mirror, confused by the sudden appearance of tinsel he noticed that the window behind him looked decidedly frosty when it was very definitely not cold enough for frost outside. Confusion mounting he turned again and approached the window, reaching out a tentative hand. Then he was pulling his hand back with a grimace and wiping it on his jeans. Someone had sprayed white gunk all over the inside of the window. There were lights strung all the way up the staircase too he realised, green lights that clashed with the red of the tinsel on the mirror. And if he looked up the stairs to the upstairs landing he could see that someone had made the effort to hang multi-coloured paper snowflakes from the ceiling.

Well there was only one someone that could be. Unless his six-month-old daughter had suddenly become a lot more mobile and developed amazing hand eye coordination in the time he’d been gone it could only be Jaebum. With a sigh Jinyoung his heel and headed for the living room, intending to ask his boyfriend why their hallway was full of tacky Christmas decorations that didn’t even match.

And then he stepped into the living room and froze, eyes widening in horror. His living room, his beautifully decorated and immaculately tidy living room… was no more. The gorgeous patterned throws he’d so carefully chosen to tie the room together were gone, replaced by green and red tartan blankets thrown haphazardly across the sofas. Tinsel, in every colour imaginable, covered every thing imaginable. It lined the book shelves, it surrounded the picture frames on the walls, it was stuck to the edges of the coffee table. There were more multi-coloured paper snowflakes hanging from the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter