BamBam and Jackson

Got7 mpreg one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum was going to be so disappointed. So, so disappointed. There was no way he wouldn’t be. When Mark had told them he was pregnant they’d been on the receiving end of a lecture from their leader on safe . And during that lecture BamBam had told him he didn’t see why he had to sit in, he wasn’t having , he wasn’t even dating anyone. It hadn’t been that long ago, Mark was only seven months pregnant now and he’d waited a while to tell them. It didn’t matter how long ago it was though because it had been as much of lie then as it would have been now. He had been seeing someone and they had been having , he just hadn’t wanted to be subjected to the awkwardness of listening to his hyung telling them all how to safely use a . And now Jaebum was going to find that out and he was going to be so mad, not just because he’d failed at the safe part but because of the lying and BamBam didn’t think he was ready for that.

But that was fine. He didn’t have to face him just yet. There was someone else he needed to tell first. Someone who would hopefully be a little less mad and a little more supportive. Because he wasn’t the only one responsible for this, they were partly to blame too. And if they weren’t supportive… well then he’d probably be too busy dreaming up horrible things to do to them to care about Jaebum’s reaction anyway.

“So…” He said, looking up and meeting that someone’s eyes. They were the only two people in the dorm so had the couch and the living room to themselves, Jinyoung and Mark had their own place now that they had a baby on the way and everyone was else was out.

“So…” Jackson echoed. He sounded nervous. Maybe he’d picked up on how tense BamBam felt and was worried about what he had to say.

“So… there’s something I need to talk to you about.” BamBam told him, trying not to let Jackson’s serious expression faze him. He could do this. He could tell him. It was going to be fine.

“I need to talk to you about something too.” Jackson told him.

That threw BamBam slightly. He’d been expecting this to be a one way conversation, at least at first. He hadn’t been expecting Jackson to have worries of his own he wanted to get off his chest. “You do?” He asked as he tried to think of the best thing to do. Should he just tell him now and get it over with? Or should he see what Jackson had to say first? It might be something really bad, maybe one of his parents was sick. Maybe he was sick. Oh god… what if Jackson was sick? How was he going to cope with looking after a baby with Jackson in and out of the hospital all the time? How was he going to cope if he died?

“Yeah. “ Jackson said before he could have a complete mental breakdown. “It’s nothing bad though.” He added. BamBam didn’t know if it was because he’d realised what was going through his boyfriend's head or because he was trying to reassure himself of that fact but he clung to it anyway. It wasn’t bad. Jackson wasn’t dying. Things were going to be fine. “Well maybe it’s a little bad, it depends on how you look at it,” Jackson amended, frowning slightly.

So it was bad? But it wasn’t bad? Jackson wasn’t making sense and it was making his head hurt. He was stressed out as it was, he didn’t need to add a pile of confusion on top of that.

“I should just tell you, shouldn’t I?” Jackson said but it sounded more like he was asking the question to himself than to anyone else.

BamBam nodded anyway and Jackson mirrored it, giving a nod of this own.

“I should just tell you.” He repeated.

BamBam nodded again.

 After thirty seconds or so it became apparent that Jackson wasn’t going to tell him anything, not without further prompting. “What is it?” BamBam asked unable to wait any longer. “If it’s not bad just say it. If you don’t I’m going to think you’re lying and you're keeping something awful from me.”

“Okay.” Jackson said, taking a breath and squaring shoulders. “Okay… the quicker I do this the better… I'll feel better, you'll feel better... I can do this...”

BamBam fought the urge to roll his eyes. He was being so overdramatic and he wasn’t even the one who was pregnant.

“I’m pregnant.”

Wait… what?

“No…” BamBam said slowly, trying to process what he’d just heard. “… no you’re not.”

“Uh… yes… yes I am?” Jackson offered, his voice wavering slightly.

“You can’t be.” BamBam told him. This was a dream. It had to be a dream. He’d been worrying about telling Jackson the news and now he was having a nightmare about it.

“Um… I can. I don’t know if you were listening to Jaebum when he was playing ed teacher or not but that’s how people get pregnant, they have . Which is something we did.” The words were said lightly but BamBam could tell he was feeling anxious. He might sound calm but he was also digging his nails into his thigh which was something he only did when he was really stressed or when he was trying not to laugh.

Wait.

“This is a joke isn’t it?” That was it. That had to be it. It was some kind of joke. Any minute now Jackson would be laughing at him for being so gullible.

“No.” Jackson told him. He looked hurt. “It isn’t a joke. I’m not lying to you.” He sounded hurt too.

BamBam frowned. Maybe it wasn’t a joke. Or maybe his acting was just getting better. Yeah, that was more likely. There was no way they could both be pregnant, not at the same time.

“I’m pregnant.” Jackson repeated, his voice wavering again. “I’m pregnant and it’s your baby and I know I’m older than you and I know it’s my own fault for not being more careful but you have no idea how terrified I am right now.” His breath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter