Jackson and Jinyoung

Got7 mpreg one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Going out for the day had been Jackson’s idea. They hadn’t been out just the two of them in what seemed like forever and for the first time in a long time neither of them had work scheduled in for the day. And not only did they both have the day off but the weather was good too. The chance to get outside and enjoy the summer before it was gone was too good an opportunity to pass up. So he’d tried his best to convince Jinyoung that taking a walk by the river would be a great idea, an idea that would be made even greater if they somehow managed to fit in stopping off somewhere for ice cream. Walking was free after all and they could both use some fresh air, they’d been cooped up in the studio for weeks. It had taken a little cajoling to get Jinyoung to agree, he’d been planning to catch up on some sleep, but after much wheedling and aegyo had been employed he’d agreed and now they were walking hand in hand by the river, enjoying the sun.

Or Jackson had been enjoying the sun for about the first twenty minutes they’d been outside. He was starting to enjoy it less and less with every step. What he’d forgotten to take into consideration when planning their date was the fact he was currently five months pregnant. And okay, five months wasn’t that far along. He might be showing but he was hardly enormous. The baby wasn’t big enough yet to be causing him backache and he could still tie his own shoelaces. But it seemed he was pregnant enough for a mere twenty minutes of walking to have made him out of breath. He was carrying high, or so everyone kept telling him so that was probably why. With the baby pushing up the way his lungs didn’t have as much space to expand as they usually did. And it seemed he was also pregnant enough for the heat to be getting to him. He usually liked the summer, he could cope with warm weather reasonably well and he liked to be outside, but apparently being pregnant was making him run hot because he was already sweating.

But he wasn’t going to complain. This walk had been his idea. And although Jinyoung had protested at first he’d brightened up as soon as they’d stepped outside. He hadn’t stopped smiling. Jackson wasn’t going to ruin that by asking to go home.

Even if home did have air conditioning and a freezer full of ice cream.

Really… if they had ice cream at home then that meant they could go home now, if they wanted to. Grabbing ice cream was the only other thing they’d been planning to do. And okay, they didn’t have strawberry ice cream at home and that was kind of what he wanted but why waste money? He shouldn’t be so fussy. They should go home and eat what was already in the freezer.

But no… no…. he was being ridiculous. When was the next time they’d get a chance like this? They shouldn’t’ waste their free time by spending it at home. He’d be fine. And anyway, he didn't want to have to admit to Jnyoung that he'd been wrong. He was the one who'd pushed for this. If he gave in now it would only give him the chance to say 'I told you so.'

“This is nice.” Jinyoung said happily, squeezing Jackson’s hand.

And Jackson nodded and gave a hum of agreement. See, he was right. Jinyoung was happy. He wasn’t going to out a dampener on things just because he was a little hot and sweaty.

Only his hum pf agreement obviously hadn’t sounded that believable because Jinyoung’s smile was fading and he was slowing to a stop. “Are you okay?” he asked, sounding concerned.

“I’m fine.” Jackson told him, immediately feeling guilty. He should have tried harder, he should have faked a smile.

“Are you sure?”

Jackson didn’t blame him for asking. If his face was as red as it f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter