JB and Jackson

Got7 mpreg one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I look pregnant.”

“Hyung, you are pregnant.” BamBam pointed out ever so helpfully.

And yes, yes he was but that wasn’t the point. The point was nobody was supposed to know, not yet. Management had decided it was best to leave telling the fans until they released their new year’s message. And up until now keeping things a secret hadn’t been very hard. There’d been a bit of morning sickness to contend with but it hadn’t been too bad. He’d only had to excuse himself from one interview in order to throw up and since the rest of the group knew what was going on they’d been able to cover for him. He’d thought his trips to the doctor would have caused some trouble but they hadn’t. On the off chance he was spotted they’d decided to use the fact it was flu season as an excuse but they needn’t have worried because no one had noticed him. He’d thought it would be easy to get to the end of the year without people finding out.

But now here he was, standing in front of the dressing room mirror, and Jaebum couldn’t take his eyes off of the slight bump under his shirt. How hadn’t he noticed how obvious it was before? They’d arrived early, they’d made it through rehearsals, done the back stage interviews, sat through make up and it’d been fine. He’d put on a little weight, he knew that, but he’d been fairly confident that no one would notice. Then they’d gone to wardrobe and things had gone downhill. The trousers that had fit him perfectly three days ago had been a struggle to fasten, he’d managed in the end but it had not been a fun experience. The way the waistband was digging into him was irritating and it was making him snappish but fact that the shirt that was supposed to be skimming his bump and hiding it, well wasn’t, that was a bigger problem.

“I’m staying here.” He said.

“What do you mean you’re staying here?” Jinyoung asked. Jaebum had thought he’d been too engrossed in whatever he’d been playing on his phone to have picked up on what they were talking about but apparently not. “Go and get your hair done, we’re on stage in half an hour.”

“No. I don’t need my hair done.” Jaebum argued, shaking his head. “I’m not going out there.”

Jinyoung was apparently not in the most sympathetic mood. “This is going to be our last time performing altogether until after the baby’s born, you can’t skip out just because you think you look a bit chubby.”

Jaebum opened his mouth to snap back at him but then what Jinyoung had said actually hit him and he found that he didn’t have the words. Chubby. He did. He looked chubby. It wasn’t just the bump under his shirt, his face was rounder too. There was no way the fans weren’t going to notice. It was a wonder they hadn’t noticed already, but then it had been a few weeks since they’d last had a tv appearance and since it was winter he’d been bundled up in layers whenever he ventured outside. That was probably why nobody had picked up on it.

“Why would you say that?” BamBam scolded breaking the awkward silence. Then he was stepping closer to Jaebum and placing a tentative hand on his shoulder. “Don’t lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter