New Friend

Eternity

 Chapter 2          

A New Friend

 

I shouldn't have ran away like that. Now I'm lost, and I don't speak enough Korean to ask for help.

"Hey cutie!"

"Hey you there."

I look towards the yelling to see to see two men walking, and pointing towards me. I stop not quite sure what they want, or what they are saying for that matter.

"Hey you’re really cute."

I just stare at them confused.

 

"Are you foreign?" He asks in English.

I understand that, and nod.

"Are you lost, and alone?"

"Yes could you help me?"

They look at each other, and smile.

"Sure follow us."

I walk behind them watching them converse. I understand nothing of what their saying, but I think it's really nice that their helping me. We turn on to an emptier street, and then onto a really narrow road. I'm a bit curious about where we're going at this point so I decide to ask.

"Where are we......"

I'm slammed into the nearby fence. I cry out in pain, but the men only laugh. One grabs my feet, and ties them together while the other gags me. Finally they tie my hands together. I'm terrified, and feeling stupid for trusting these strangers.

 

"A cute girl like you will sell for a nice price." One of the men say holding my face up to his.

My pleads are muffled by the gag, and only seem to make the men laugh more. The one goes to pick me up but he's blown away by some force. The other prepares to fight, but gets punched square in the face. Then the person who punched the man kneels in front of me. I can see he's a very pretty boy. His light blonde hair is wavy and his eyes are a deep brown. He smiles at me then removes my gag.

"Please don't hurt me." I whimper.

He chuckles, but then smiles warmly at me.

"I won't hurt you now stay still, and let me untie you."

He does just that soon my wrist, and ankles are free.

"Thank you for saving me."

"No problem, my names Taemin what's yours?"

"Abrielle."

"Well Abrielle I hope this taught you a lesson."

"Yeah it's just I was lost, and I can't speak much Korean so when they offered to help I just thought they were being nice."

"Well how about I help you?"

"Really thanks!"

He holds a hand out to pull me off the ground. I take it and follow him back to the main street.

"Where are you staying?"

"It's a big house. It looks European. 6 boys live there, names are Ravi, N, Leo, Hyuk, Ken, and Hongbin."

"Oh so you live with VIXX!"

"Who’s VIXX?"

"V I X X VIXX they’re a boy group here in Korea. They’re music artist like me."

 

"You sing?"

He nods sweetly.

"Wow people over here are so much more talented then over in Italy."

"You’re from Italy?"

"I moved here recently because of my Papa's death."

"I'm sorry for your loss."

We lapse into silence, but he does grab my hand and squeeze it. I smile slightly calmed by his comfort. We walk for another 15mins before we're back in front of the manor gate.

"Well here you are."

"Um could you bend down I have to tell you something." I whisper.

He listens, and I place a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you again for saving me, and walking me home."

"Uhhhh ummm yeah you’re welcome." He stutters.

He turns away leaving me alone in front of the gate.

"ABRIELLE!!!"

I turn to see Ravi running towards me tears in his eyes. He pulls me off the ground into a bear hug.

"You idiot why would you go with such creepy men. I tried to follow you, but then I lost you in the crowd. They could have hurt you, or worse!!!!"

"I'm sorry Ravi oppa. I just thought it would be better if I left because I'm a burden, and you guys should hate me for taking Papa from you."

"Look none of us hate you even me. I was way out of line yesterday, and I'm so sorry. So don't you ever say, or even think something stupid like that again. Promise me that."

"Okay I promise."

"Now are you hurt anywhere did the try to do anything weird to you?"

"No but they lead me to an alley, and tied me up. They said I'd sell for a nice price, then right when they were about to carry me off this boy saved me."

"What boy what was his name?"

"He said his name was Taemin. He told me that you guys are a boy group here, and that he's a part of one too."

"Thank God you met Taemin."

"Why? Was Key somewhere nearby?"

"Um know, ah well how do I put this..."

"Ravi I mean Ravi oppa it's not like Key's in his group."

"Yeah well Key, Minho, Onew, and Jonghyun are all in Taemin's group." He mumbles.

 

"WHAT!!!!! But he was so sweet, and didn't try anything."

"Yeah Taemin doesn't really know about what they did most likely, and by he doesn't really know means he has no idea about all the they've done."

"But how?"

"Minho considers Taemin to be like his younger brother he likes to keep him innocent even if that means hiding a lot from him." I hear N's voice echo from behind.\

"But what if he finds out? Won't Taemin be hurt?"

"Maybe, but I guess he hasn't considered that." N answers gently.

N bites his lip as if debating something the others all look at him with the same thoughtful face. Then looks to me. The others nod in unison as if agreeing on something..

"Why don't we go inside I think we need to tell you something Abrielle."

I nod, and follow behind closely secrets don't always hurt those you care about right?